Autopsy 2024 Round 1 Blues hold on in yet another heartstopper

Who played well for the Blues in Round 1 vs the Tigers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poll is interesting.

I will choose an outsider. I was impressed with Lewis Young. Kept Lynch fairly quiet (which I was not expecting), and got injured mid game before returning and looked fine.
He battled it out didn’t he.

He’s worth persisting with, as a stopper, could free up Weiterbot to be more of a distributor.

Gee riewoldt basically says doesn’t know where Carlton are at, but praised the tigers for where they’re at “much better than last week”.

Should I have expected anything less?
Awful commentator

A message from Patrick Cripps to the rest of the competition …

IMG_2282.gif

Gee riewoldt basically says doesn’t know where Carlton are at, but praised the tigers for where they’re at “much better than last week”.

Should I have expected anything less?

We were 10x worse than last week, they were 10x better than last week, and we still managed to beat them.

Reality slowly sinking in for the Tuggers

Cripps, McKay, De Koning the standouts.
Carroll has it!!!. Young and Kemp again held their own, especially against some ridiculous soft umpiring. Was it Lynch’s birthday?
Speaking of ridiculous, how do these teams like Richmond get away with holding, pushing, shepherding off the ball?

Too many mistakes from our leaders tonight in Charlie and McGovern.
Our small forwards, incl. Cottrell where non existed and worse game I’m seen from this collective for a good year. Thankfully we have Martin and Motlop to come back.

IMG_4651.jpeg

Apology’s for bad pic… but just after Charlie muff but before the Boyd shot..

score on ch 7 is 85 but on mcg score baord it’s 84.. i think the Charlie point wasn’t paid. It was a free kick .. wtf ? Score review gave it a point

The umpire paid dropping the ball because it didn’t hit his boot.

So a free kick, not a kick out.

While it is technically the correct decision, my question would be if that was the decision, it should’ve been paid before the goal review. The goal review is not for reviewing on field decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back