Game Day 2024 Round 2 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
spent all summer obsessed with supercoach just to start like absolute ****

tuning out of this game now because green being open all the time is genuinely pissing me off
This is my annual attitude. So much time invested and may as well just whacked a team together at the last minute. Especially with all these social media flogs telling everyone who to pick. I’ve started not getting interested until Feb to give myself 6 weeks of my life back.

my shitshow is my defence. 2 injured rookies on the pine, with f all decent options to trade them to. should try to avoid another chesser/constable situation, but pink doesnt scream pick me. zreid and coffield should walk back into the team upon their return.
Similar - Reid and Coffield both dead on my pine too. I went deep down back because the rookies looked like poo to start with but the problem is one of them is Hayden ******* Young

Surely not, seeing a lot of 1850-1950 in my leagues.
Reckon it's league dependent.
Got 1,970-odd, looking at losing every matchup, with a couple shaping as absolute 150 point touch-ups

Tim Kelly and Jayden Hunt can * right off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting.

Must be in bad leagues
1,930, sorry, but yeah, unless there's something funny with the projections, miles off it.
There are some scores around the 1,900-1,950 mark in my leagues, though, just not so much in direct opponents.
So maybe not that representative 👍

Tom Green playing on Tim Kelly. There is no acceptable outcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back