Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ******* sick of these goal reviews. It’s really pissing me off. Review it as it goes back as normal. Only need to review if you think it’s a point FFS.
As I've said B4 ....the umpires are making calls on goal points, from the opposite goal post .....self preservation, rather than trying to make an accurate call

When was the last time we saw an ump bowled over ......ages

And the women umpires are actually hiding behind the opposite goal post

Young spent half the quarter on the pine but had a positive start none the less. Kent burnt Brayshaw with a forward hand ball at the end though.

Brayshaw barely involved bar spurts.

Not an ideal start.

Non Jackson and Serong owner so hopefully they don’t punish me too much tonight.
My replacement for Young, scored 128 .....so I'm a contented puppy

Good lord, first rule of SC.

You don't trade premo's FFS. Especially after only, what... 3 rounds?

This excludes me trading Wines to Powell as i don't believe Wines will ever be a proper premo once i saw how SC score him each week.
Young is NOT a premo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good lord, first rule of SC.

You don't trade premo's FFS. Especially after only, what... 3 rounds?

This excludes me trading Wines to Powell as i don't believe Wines will ever be a proper premo once i saw how SC score him each week.

Nobody likes a told-you-so. Shush.

Let us suck at this while you finish top 10.

If your going to blame anyone for breaking serong it has to be the bloke who traded green to him in the trade thread
Serong will still ton. Surely no one made that trade, no matter what they claim.

That ad running around the boundary is pissing me off. “The best things in life are Freo”. Freo is a singular, things is a plural. Get the basic English right in your hundred thousand dollar marketing campaigns FFS.

This isn't funny anymore Serong I paid for a whole pig now get you snout in the trough

Pig Mud GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back