Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawson can GAGF.

Show pony POS who’s one wood is apparently being a good kick. I reckon my left foot getting cut up by a mincer could hit more targets than you.

The fact your two midget little teammates run around getting the footy at 90% efficiency whilst you lope around is a show of your peen sized little muffin you have downstairs.

Oh and you’re meant to be captain of ya team who’s also coached by a spud. They do say when things turn bad it’s rotten at the top.

Hey Jordan guess what??? Owen??? YEAH OWEN THREE YA DOG!!!! Cya later Jordan ya FLOG!!!

Quality melt!

cheers-fireworks.gif

Dawson, the callum mills pick of 2023. Plods along for few weeks than drops a stinker and hurts himself.

Young my sacrificial lamb.
He became D'Ambrosio so I could get Sexton to Powell, with enough cash left in the bank to get Tom Green next week.
No regrets.

Dawson was my sideways trade to get Butters while he's hot, and before Dawson dropped any valuable cash.
He's on 57 at 3/4 time, with a B/E of 189. Can always roughie him back if he turns it around. Hard to see at this stage though.
DE% this year of 57, 62, and 52 this week so far. Horribly out of form.
That OOB on the full kick while under zero pressure says it all.
Young to NWM, so I could enjoy watching footy :)

Three factors:
  • Crouch killing him
  • He's forgotten how to kick
  • CD detests him
Crouch has absolutely shifted the balance.
The empty carbs of footy., not convinced they are a better side with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crouch has absolutely shifted the balance.
The empty carbs of footy., not convinced they are a better side with him.
Can't play Laird and Crouch at nearly every CBA together. Just empty stat-padders with no hurt factor whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back