Trades 2024 Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Do I bin Dawson or Young.

God I wish I could bin both but the Dingleberries out is causing carnage.
Young. Dawson is a proven SP who is playing the same role as always.

Young is a speculative pick who has changed roles and is struggling with the pace + pressure in the middle.

Do I bin Dawson or Young.

God I wish I could bin both but the Dingleberries out is causing carnage.
Young all day , every day.
Dawson minor flat spot, Young's last few weeks in 2023 look like fool's gold.
Plus plenty of.options from Young.

Out: Berry, Berry, Young
In: D'ambrosio, McKercher and Jackson.

Considered Powell but i've already been burnt enough by mid pricers. Going premo.
If you're young I doubt you'd get rid of the berries.

I'll be here all week folks, try the fish!

Havn't really had my question answered as to 'why' Young is scoring so s**t other than the amount of clangers.
Is he no good at the midfield? Out of position? Not that good? etc...

I need some debate before I turf him, IF I should even turf him.

Thanks in advance.

Too late to trade out Naicos?
Was never in my preseason plans, but then he ripped the preseason apart and everyone had him. Couldn’t afford not to take him. Dang.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s everyone’s plan with Grundy. I’m tempted to shift him off to Xerri or Jackson. I was Jackson’s biggest hater but I think the money he will make is enough to justify getting him in. Worst case he makes it easier to get Marshall/English, otherwise he will be a fine forward keeper, regardless of Darcy.

Xerri gives me an extra 80k, allows me to hold Martin (Xerri and Martin on field v Grundy and only have 21 this week) but obviously he’s almost definitely a trade down the line and if he plops out 80s for the next month, he won’t even reach Grundy’s current price.

I guess I’m just a little worried that in two weeks after Grundy plays West Coast and has his bye, that I won’t be able to facilitate a trade for him. I mean, 2 weeks is a long time in SuperCoach, so it does seem a little risky just assuming we will be able to trade him in two weeks. The way things are looking, Grundy to English will still be 200k in two weeks.
Join me on Grundy-2-Xerri Island!!

On second thoughts I'll HOLD ;)

Trade / hold make up your mind .
🤪🤣

food lover chubby kid GIF by beinglatino

Screen Shot 2024-03-28 at 9.49.16 pm.png

Feeling stuck already ...

Do I get rid of Jayden Short for Massimo to generate some coin?

Or something more like ...

Fisher --> Powell

Gibcus
--> Massimo

Is Fisher expendable, despite his ton last weekend?

Help!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-28 at 9.49.16 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-28 at 9.49.16 pm.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 20
Havn't really had my question answered as to 'why' Young is scoring so s**t other than the amount of clangers.
Is he no good at the midfield? Out of position? Not that good? etc...

I need some debate before I turf him, IF I should even turf him.

Thanks in advance.
To put it bluntly, he's just a spud

Had the role initially but butchered it like nobody else. Now with all their injuries the role is a bit uncertain. Flagged for a tagging role this week, maybe helps him stay in the mids but probably even less ball for him now. Serong runs the show in there and Fyfe, cooked as he is, also takes some ball off Young.

He will be nowhere near top 6 def imo so trading before the price drop makes sense.

Thoughts on Khamis and his js?
Not talked about as one of the bubble boys much on here seeing how everyone is addicted to chasing last weeks results 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back