Trades 2024 Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

I'm thinking...

Meek > Sweet
Dempsey > Garcia
Mass > Green
I’m actually contemplating reversing my Meek to Macrae trade so I can trade Meek to Sweet and get some better upgrades next week.

* sake.

Help.

Will post puppies.

Last edited:

Going early on Sweet so...

Darcy, Massimo, Zilliams > Rarcia, Macrae, Dawson.

This assumes they both score well with Liberatore and Mrouch both back in their respective sides.

Would love to do Wilson and Comben out fot Jones and Petracca the week after too!

This is my team

IMG_1368.jpeg IMG_1369.jpeg

Thinking of doing Meek > Sweet and swinging Jackson to the Ruck for a few weeks if needed then doing Cadman/Dempsey > Heeney.

I don't want to pay top dollar for him but I already have Flanders and Powell. I don't want Macrae coz I have Bont Libba Darcy & Khamis plus I don't trust Bevo.

My DEF and MID lines are good for now. I just need to get rookies off the field in my FWDs and I'm leaking points by not having Heeney.

I don't know who else to get coz the FWDS sucks this year.

I’m actually contemplating reversing my Meek to Macrae trade so I can trade Meek to Sweet and get some better upgrades next week.

* sake.

Help.

Will post puppies.

Sweet has no JS soldo is the no1 ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes and after that sweet will be dead all year at F3. I know rookie options are thin but i wouldnt do it.
You trade Sweet out.

Hopefully he gets to 300k before Soldo returns.

Yes and after that sweet will be dead all year at F3. I know rookie options are thin but i wouldnt do it.
?

I and many others have a 102K R/F looper at R3. All we need to do is trade out a maxed out rookie forward for Sweet. Once Soldo returns and his cash generation slows, we trade a maxed out Sweet to a new forward rookie and enjoy the profits.

It says Soldo is out for at least a month (with Port wanting him right for finals I imagine they'll be conservative cos they don't want to risk Sweet as first ruck in September). Sweet has also already played a game (meaning a month+ as first ruck = more price rises) and he'll still have his first ruck scores in his 3 round average for 2 weeks after Soldo returns. IN other words, Soldo's absence is long enough to allow Sweet to fully reach his max price.

It's not without risk (no rookie choice is) but it's the most obvious rookie selection out there for mine (hence I've gone early this week).

?

I and many others have a 102K R/F looper at R3. All we need to do is trade out a maxed out rookie forward for Sweet. Once Soldo returns and his cash generation slows, we trade a maxed out Sweet to a new forward rookie and enjoy the profits.

It says Soldo is out for at least a month (with Port wanting him right for finals I imagine they'll be conservative cos they don't want to risk Sweet as first ruck in September). Sweet has also already played a game (meaning a month+ as first ruck = more price rises) and he'll still have his first ruck scores in his 3 round average for 2 weeks after Soldo returns. IN other words, Soldo's absence is long enough to allow Sweet to fully reach his max price.

It's not without risk (no rookie choice is) but it's the most obvious rookie selection out there for mine (hence I've gone early this week).

Even though I've already got him, part of he hopes Sweet cops a lesson from Marshall and he scores a 50-60 odd. Then everyone can go Garcia or Jones instead as I'm pretty confident a mature ager playing first ruck will make some decent coin (especially with Reilly O'Brien, Rhys Stanley, Lloyd Meek in the weeks that follow).Might even get lucky and have Sweet as bye coverage in the rucks with Port having that tasty early bye (probably won't last that long but you never know).

It's looking like
Darcy to Jones
Sanders to Simpson or sweet. Probably sweet.
Wilson or comben to green.
Mids complete!
I should have about 100k left over for a mass to Stewart upgrade the next week.
Jones JS?

Seems pretty good I reckon. Played well.
I'm trying to make this the last week I go early.
I will need one early rook next week.
I could boost sanders out this week for Drury but I think Jones is a better option
Who do they have for a similar role?
Greene Daniels and Thomas?

?

Max Greenfield Reaction GIF by CBS

Who do they have for a similar role?
Greene Daniels and Thomas?
Daniels was the unused sub last night Jones played the whole game and looked elite. We are a quarter of the way through the season now any rookie who gets there first game has J's issues
I think Jones will be fine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back