Trades 2024 Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Zilliams, Powell
In: Sweet, Dunkley

Next week will depend on how Meek goes. If he scores 100+ I'll do Dempsey > rookie and Cadman > Rankine. If Meek doesn't ton I'll do Meek > Heeney

I can loop Cadman/Khamis and Graham/Comben this week

IMG_1390.jpeg IMG_1391.jpeg

Roberts is almost maxed out …. this weeks price growth is premised on a projected price, i don’t think he’ll reach

I traded Roberts , to get me serong
Roberts BE is 37. Doubt that's an issue.

Next week maybe, but he's still scoring better than other rookies

Just fixing cash gen this week..

1714712451229.png

Next week is Cadman, Mass, Meek out Trac/Stewart and rooks in

Ok, on top of Sharp to Sweet I'm going Zilliams to RGarcia and TBrown to Shitfield (I'm going to regret this)

Debating whether I flick Zilliams or TBerry a little but feels like much of a muchness.

Roberts is almost maxed out …. this weeks price growth is premised on a projected price, i don’t think he’ll reach

I traded Roberts , to get me serong
Roberts has a b/e of 37
Last 5 games 80 or above

He's got more cash to make imho

Roberts to Stewart next week for 60-80k appeals

Im also considering Whitfield this weekend, dnagerous times after getting Zorko last weekend.
I'm going Stewart instead, despite the high BE. Playing at the SCG in the mud is a Whitfield injury just waiting to happen (even if not, bad conditions for his scoring).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How you do that thing you doso quick, I’m miles off a completed team?

Started with a stronger midfield, so easiest for me to complete first. Didn't intend on this so quickly, i am just not confident bringing in any forward "premo" right now since well, i already have the 2 standouts in Flanders/Heeney and everyone else you can throw a blanket over.

Really looking to upgrade my forwardline a bit.

Should I go:

A: Terry to Fyfe

B: BOOST to do:
Terry & Lazarro/Caroll >> McKay & R.Garcia/Rogers

Currently have 27 trades and 3 boosts.

Next week will upgrade Mass>Stewart
And likely Rozee to Merrett SmartSelect_20240503_161755_SuperCoach.jpg SmartSelect_20240503_161804_SuperCoach.jpg

Last edited:
Started with a stronger midfield, so easiest for me to complete first. Didn't intend on this so quickly, i am just not confident bringing in any forward "premo" right now since well, i already have the 2 standouts in Flanders/Heeney and everyone else you can throw a blanket over.
well done, good luck.

I'm going Stewart instead, despite the high BE. Playing at the SCG in the mud is a Whitfield injury just waiting to happen (even if not, bad conditions for his scoring).

Already got Stewart.
Would love to get Ryan, but not in my range at the moment.

Other option is Sinclair, 9/11 games to finish the year at Marvel. Can he turn it around though and return closer to 110 average form here on out.

Roberts BE is 37. Doubt that's an issue.

Next week maybe, but he's still scoring better than other rookies
Going one week early on a player isn’t an issue, depends on your future plans

Going one week early on a player isn’t an issue, depends on your future plans
Fair enough, that extra $20k might get me Butters next week over Petracca though for example.

More points on field this week too.

Mind you I've still got the likes of Sharp, Zilliams, Cadman to get rid of before I trade Roberts out.

Trade Biggie or Campbell? Seeing a lot of talk that Biggie won't make it back in, but surely Pink's no better? At least Biggie won't lose cash this week, Campbell might.

Trading in Parish instead of Dunkley or Jelly. He's bottomed out and the Dons have a good run. Gives me another $100k to play with next week
If you've got the $100K or so, buy the best you can afford.
I'm bringing in Zerrett this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back