Game Day 2024 Round One Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are people looping early players even if they don't want to start a perma-loop?
Or just try to guess the likeliest high scorers out of the rooks?
Anyone starting less than 29 green dots has rocks in their head.

I'd start 30 if I could.

Plenty of chances to loop in the bye rounds, but cash gen has to be the priority.

JM getting ready for SC to commence. :moustache: :D

John C Reilly Trade GIF by Dynasty Drunks

I'd start 30 if I could.

Plenty of chances to loop in the bye rounds, but cash gen has to be the priority.
Yeah this. With Naismith dropped it will be the Dr from West Coast I presume . Just pick the rookie will score the most and don't go chasing points round 1 if a rook emergency goes off, it's not worth it.

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why dive into Berry when Heeney is just sitting there waiting to be picked........
Interesting & good question .....I opted against Heeney, due to minimizing Byes players, given I have Daicos & Jordon

I also don't feel, based on history, Heeney will take the game away from me .....whereas Berry at $226K should ave 75-80, given his high contested game & tackling ....he averaged 84 in his 1st season

Interesting & good question .....I opted against Heeney, due to minimizing Byes players, given I have Daicos & Jordon

I also don't feel, based on history, Heeney will take the game away from me .....whereas Berry at $226K should ave 75-80, given his high contested game & tackling ....he averaged 84 in his 1st season
Do you think Burgo will a get good run of games with Thilthorpe out?

Any chance Burgo could chop out ROB in the ruck?

Or does he run the risk of being replaced by Gollant at some stage?

Do you think Burgo will a get good run of games with Thilthorpe out?

Any chance Burgo could chop out ROB in the ruck?

Or does he run the risk of being replaced by Gollant at some stage?
I got the impression both would play this week ....Burgo for Thilthorpe, Gollant for Tex .....will not surprise if when Tex comes back, they go with Gollant .....he's rucked B4, and offers a lot as an extra Mid when rucking

I wouldn't be bringing Burgess into my SC side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we see much difference in scoring between jordon and harmes? Might be better to start harmes over jordon if scoring is similar as no early bye for harmes

I have been thinking the same thing. Still have Jordan at the moment.

I'd start 30 if I could.

Yep 100% but R3 a big problem.

Who is realistically going to actually generate cash.

Naismith? Sweet? Some other campaigner.

Livingston R3 with Jackson F1 for me.

Yep 100% but R3 a big problem.

Who is realistically going to actually generate cash.

Naismith? Sweet? Some other campaigner.

Livingston R3 with Jackson F1 for me.
Over the season Naismith and Conway are probably our best bets to make some money. But when that happens only the SC gods know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back