VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it from this year that we have to draft a Sandringham player? It's pretty slim pickings.

Watson is a pretty good VFL player, but doesn't really have the athleticism that's generally needed at AFL these days. Nonetheless, I could see him being a solid defensive forward type. A bit like a Lachie Schultz, maybe.

Hall-Khahan doesn't seem anything too special. A solid VFL forward but certainly hasn't dominated. Still very skinny.

Blamires has been good today in the first quarter. Haven't noticed him in the past.

Will be very interesting.

Haven’t seen Keeler. Is he not playing? Shame if he’s not. Was great last week and is building some good momentum.
Hes named on the afl website and is in the player stats but has no stats at all. Odd, maybe was a late out?

Time to shave it all off I reckon Hunter.

Looking Good White Chicks GIF by BrownSugarApp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven’t seen Keeler. Is he not playing? Shame if he’s not. Was great last week and is building some good momentum.
No Keeler, had a Nick in his calf at training on Thursday, probably being cautious

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think Jones just needs to quickly get the ball to a teammate making position- always seems to hold on to the ball too long and having nothing disposals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back