VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched most of the first half bits of the second
First half virtually none of the saints listed players touched it and those who did butchered it - Jones no 1 at that and Clark I think may not be lazy but has a lazy brain/mind just executes terrible kicks like he’s been smoking weed or something- has the skills but not the mettle to execute every ( or even most ) time
Second half bits I saw - keeler , caminiti & Sharman looking better, maybe Philippou in the last (?)
Clarke & jones maybe got going ? I did see a good run down tackle from collard

Heath still looking too skinny

Vassily (?) can play but we need a 193 cm key forward like a hole in the head - if he can play midfield at that size it’s a different conversation

Don’t want to be Mr Negative given it’s been a rubbish weekend but highly doubt Hunter is taking us anywhere - brave without doubt and cruelled by injuries - but another one paced midfielder when we need line breakers - hard to see where he will make us appreciably better after 80+ games - maybe best for both parties he has a fresh start?

PS would rather have persevered with Coff.

Don’t want to be Mr Negative given it’s been a rubbish weekend but highly doubt Hunter is taking us anywhere - brave without doubt and cruelled by injuries - but another one paced midfielder when we need line breakers - hard to see where he will make us appreciably better after 80+ games - maybe best for both parties he has a fresh start?

PS would rather have persevered with Coff.
Coff wanted to leave though?

No it happened numerous times in his debut game and I’ve seen it numerous times in the VFL since

Show emotion is completely fine but this signals more of an attitude problem
I think Collard might be a bit lucky that they don't do a forensic Match Review for the VFL.

Might have had a week off if they did.

Coff wanted to leave though?
Yes I think you are correct- believe one of the factors was he felt a lot of pressure to get out on the field even though he didn’t have confidence in his knee after his ACL

I think Collard might be a bit lucky that they don't do a forensic Match Review for the VFL.

Might have had a week off if they did.
It was certainly a massive error but I reckon the first half where almost the entire team jogged around with their heads up their ass has a bigger impact onto the score line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. Especially a blue, yellow and black one? Can anyone provide the history of how a Zebra became the mascot of a team based in the bayside suburb of Sandringham?
Us older guys remember Zebras roaming down Abbott St and up around Bluff Rd, but one day they suddenly disappeared...

Exactly. Especially a blue, yellow and black one? Can anyone provide the history of how a Zebra became the mascot of a team based in the bayside suburb of Sandringham?
They were bought over by the Yanks during the war as Mascots , oh sh1t , no that was the Pumas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back