AFL Player #27: Mason Redman šŸ•

Remove this Banner Ad

How is he in the market, curious.
Betting agencies enjoy taking money without liability, there's no accountability for them doing such things... even if questioned on it, they'd say it was an accident. They leave injured players in brownlow markets etc. hoping someone misses the news & backs them. It's 100% intentional though. The amount of stories I could tell about the slimy tactics of bookmakers

So reliable. Alongside Guelfi, two of those I would cement into the team based on pure effort.
Would like to see Ham come back in for Bags.
The enthusiasm the young are playing with has been a breath of fresh air and has a flow on effect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not this week Cold Sober. Bags will be wearing Houli closer than a singlet. Although I gave up yelling at Bags "Play in FRONT" Saturday.

How can Bags wear someone closer than a singlet when he's constantly trailling behind them? That lack of pace is becoming damning.

On a positive note though, it means he's usually sort of free if there's a quick turnover.

EDIT - forgot the thread I was in. Redman is the brightest spot of a relatively meh season so far. He is a jet in the making.

You tend to get nervously when some of our players have the ball and are about to centre or it or switch into slightly tight space but feel far less stressed when this guy has the ball in hand.

You tend to get nervously when some of our players have the ball and are about to centre or it or switch into slightly tight space but feel far less stressed when this guy has the ball in hand.
There seems to be a bit of a directive to get it in his hands coming out of defence, and rightly so.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Bad taste in music and is apparently a pest on the plane. I think we've found out why he wasn't picked for so long...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back