Preview Round 11 - Essendon Bombers Vs The West Coast -Saturday May 27th 7:30 at Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

9 news said the club is hoping both take a later flight today.

Scott has been unwell and missed the training session yesterday.

View attachment 1696906
Classic example of the fishbowl Melbourne media. Can guarantee.. this was not a headline in Brisbane, where Channel 9 was running with ā€œBroncos skipper apologizes for having sex with only one labrador.ā€

Bryan replacing Shiel would be interesting. I think it was mentioned earlier šŸ¤”

Creates a domino effect through the ruck, forward and midfield divisions that would straighten the whole thing up a bit after Flip was dropped
Well he is the one who replaced phillips

But it sounds like he didnt fly?

Maybe everyone can be happy Baldwin plays. Maybe Baldwin goes fwd

Davey obviously the most likely then Massimo

Great to see big Bryza get a run...!! I thought he would be in regardless of Shiels foot given Phillips rested/omitted...hoping we see a line up something like;-

Lav Zerk McGrath
Redman Ridley Hind
Durham Stringer Heppell
Martin Langford Guelfi
Perkins Weideman Tippa

Draper Caldwell Merrett

Hobbs Snelling Menzie Bryan
SUB: Massimo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jon Ralph just confirmed Shiel wonā€™t play tomorrow. Only real concerning part is how much his foot injury had flared up now.
Itd be nice if we could get an update about his injury from Scott perhaps in his press conference after the game

I'm glad he chose to give his illness to the plebs and not the players.
he probably just wanted to smash a few more wines in the lounge before the flight

West Coasts midfield looks pretty strong on paper.

Gaff, Sheed, Yeo, Kelly is mature, strong combination.
Yeo won't play mid and Gaff is a shadow, the cliff has come incredibly fast for him.

True, but our midfield is Zach and bunch of kids who are talented, but naturally tend to be inconsistent in their output.
Sure though Caldwell took a big step last week and Stringer will be there at the bounce.

Tarranto, Bolton, Martin worried me last week but the midfield held up. I suspect they'll do so again.

Yeo won't play mid and Gaff is a shadow, the cliff has come incredibly fast for him.
Gaff hasn't been the same since the Brayshaw hit. He still gets booed for it. He's paid a huge price for a spur of the moment decision including missing the WCE's premiership.

Gaff hasn't been the same since the Brayshaw hit. He still gets booed for it. He's paid a huge price for a spur of the moment decision including missing the WCE's premiership.
Yeah good shout. His 2019/2020 seasons were still pretty good but you can probably set that whack as the start of his decline.

Great to see big Bryza get a run...!! I thought he would be in regardless of Shiels foot given Phillips rested/omitted...hoping we see a line up something like;-

Lav Zerk McGrath
Redman Ridley Hind
Durham Stringer Heppell
Martin Langford Guelfi
Perkins Weideman Tippa

Draper Caldwell Merrett

Hobbs Snelling Menzie Bryan
SUB: Massimo
Has that been confirmed regards Bryan yet?

West Coasts midfield looks pretty strong on paper.

Gaff, Sheed, Yeo, Kelly is mature, strong combination.
Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back