Past #27: Will Walker - delisted end '21 - 6 NM games/4 NM goals - go well Walks

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost identical stats to Wells who was no crab.
Different players and Daniel was never a high possession winner throughout a season, playing in low disposal teams like ours (which has been a pattern for a while), but used the pill a lot better than Douglas. Douglas' stats are inflated anyway due to the teams he played in sharing the pill like crazy, the Craig days were notourious for that, plus Douglas didn't have the injuries that Wells had.

Using stats to compare Wells and Douglas is not the best considering, some of the stuff Wells does isn't measured in the average stats, like tap-ons, etc.

Wells was no crab, but lets not pretend he was an absolute star either. A good average player is how I would sum up both players, with Daniel being the better player.

Nice BT.

Any chance of a couple of top ranked comparisons in a 10 match grouping?

Say, Dow/Brayshaw/Cerra?
Cerra averaged 26 touches, 1 goal, 3.7 tackles and 6.7 marks over his 4 TAC games. 6.75 handball receives

Brayshaw 24.8 touches, 0.8 goals, 6.4 tackles and 4 marks over 10 TAC games. 8.5 handball receives

Dow 26.3 touches, 0.6 goals, 3.3 tackes and 4 marks over 3 TAC games. 8.7 handball receives.

Combined.

Walker averaged 23.6 touches, 1.2 goals, 3 tackles, and 4.5 marks over his last 11 games of the year. 8.2 handball receives.

Cerra averaged 26 touches, 1 goal, 3.7 tackles and 6.7 marks over his 4 TAC games. 6.75 handball receives

Brayshaw 24.8 touches, 0.8 goals, 6.4 tackles and 4 marks over 10 TAC games. 8.5 handball receives

Dow 26.3 touches, 0.6 goals, 3.3 tackes and 4 marks over 3 TAC games. 8.7 handball receives.

Excellent work BT.:thumbsu:

I can see why the club jumped at him. Exciting stuff.

These 3 played predominantly mid I’d assume. Isn’t Walker more of a half forward.
If so makes his stats all the more impressive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These 3 played predominantly mid I’d assume. Isn’t Walker more of a half forward.
If so makes his stats all the more impressive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Started off the year at half forward played more as a genuine midfielder especially the last 10 games when the clubs had players out for the champs and injuries.

Started off the year at half forward played more as a genuine midfielder especially the last 10 games when the clubs had players out for the champs and injuries.
Which also means he was up against weakened opposition but I just like that he can accumulate and kick goals. Rare quantity.

His 1st final against the bushies is what would of really rocketed him up.

Had 28 and kicked 4 from memory.

The more highlights i see of this kid the more i like him, and what a catchy name too!
Our game has been lacking a bit of flair / trick shots lately (which viewers love) and he looks the type to bring it along with Jy Simpkin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cut them some slack ffs.
These are kids straight out year 12.

I guess you were a Rhodes scholar when you left High school.
My tongue was firmly in cheek with that post after LDU did the same thing.

To be fair, it is an indictment on our education system if someone can get through year 12 and not know the difference. Not that I really care if they can spell or not when it comes down to it.

My tongue was firmly in cheek with that post after LDU did the same thing.

To be fair, it is an indictment on our education system if someone can get through year 12 and not know the difference. Not that I really care if they can spell or not when it comes down to it.
Here here. Your kidding yourself if you think grammar is being taken seriously at our schools.

Here here. Your kidding yourself if you think grammar is being taken seriously at our schools.
My son is learning grammar in year 5 that I don't know. But you can't make a horse drink and there aren't many kids with one foot in an AFL career who will also dedicate themselves full bore to their studies.

Seriously? Who gives a f***?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back