Past #32: Jacob Edwards - drafted w/ #1 in '20 MSD - delisted end '23 w/ 0 NM games & 0 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Not p.c. but.......

Found out about 2 weeks ago a mates sister is the 1st bikini girl in the red. She's nudging 60 now with some of those false lips and fake tan. Looks like she'd melt before her marshmallows would cook ;-)

NMFC ruck situation post Goldy. J. Edwards to take CBA's, then move forward and then ruck a few minutes at the end of every quarter to give Xerri a chop out. Big X to start forward and move onto the ball and be the around the ground ruck.

@~13:50 Twomey rates Edwards as a top 10 draft pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's not PC? The way they objectified that bloke like he was doing more than just being a casual observer? I reckon he just got a bad edit.
Was fortunate enough to have some interactions with Big M girls...ran some Big M Marathons from Frankston to Melbourne in the 80s, to be greeted at the finish line with a medal presented by a young lass in a tight Big M t shirt. Not that after 42km I could think of anything to say other than ...."huff, puff, thanks...huff puff." Next. Didn't feel objectified but will fire up the VCR and check the tape, just in case. Memories, memories.

Was fortunate enough to have some interactions with Big M girls...ran some Big M Marathons from Frankston to Melbourne in the 80s, to be greeted at the finish line with a medal presented by a young lass in a tight Big M t shirt. Not that after 42km I could think of anything to say other than ...."huff, puff, thanks...huff puff." Next. Didn't feel objectified but will fire up the VCR and check the tape, just in case. Memories, memories.
Surely some variation of:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back