Retired #34: Andrew Phillips - Retiring at the end of the 2023 season - 8/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope I'm not intruding lads. Just my 5 cents worth. If he can stay fit, Phillips will be an good pick up.

Having said that, he will do something that will make you think, this bloke should be a top 5 ruck, and 30 seconds later he'll do something that questions whether or not he's played a game of Aussie Rules before.

Fairly strong mark. Nice set shot for goal. Needs to know his limitations sometimes. Can get a little lost in general play.

Not the best opponent to come up against tonight though.

I'd say best of luck for tonight, but that's a lie

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hope I'm not intruding lads. Just my 5 cents worth. If he can stay fit, Phillips will be an good pick up.

Having said that, he will do something that will make you think, this bloke should be a top 5 ruck, and 30 seconds later he'll do something that questions whether or not he's played a game of Aussie Rules before.

Fairly strong mark. Nice set shot for goal. Needs to know his limitations sometimes. Can get a little lost in general play.

emoji6.png

Well at least I'm not thinking "what is this immobile crane doing" when I watch Bellchambers playing.

Please just tell me he's better than Zac Clarke. Please tell me he will not kick the ball 50m in the wrong direction. 🤞

80% of our side gets lost in general play, so he’ll be amongst friends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think anything that tall is ever going to look coordinated, but competing is good.
Tell that to Ryder, Grundy and Nic Nat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back