Player Watch #4: Aidan Corr

Remove this Banner Ad

He tried to run past for a HB for a set shot at 50 in q3 and got absolutely torched the other way. Goal to freo. Selfish and stupid. No physical presence. At all.

What's Jasper Pittard up to these days?

He has a severe case of unco-ness. Every time he breaks out of a jog he looks as though he is struggling not to fall over. Whatever the opposite of grace is, that's what he has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too slow to be a flank/pocket, too small to be key defender. I don’t know why we we play him
The staggering thing is Corr's 195cm. Plays
nowhere near that height. He also recorded the fastest sprint in a game not too long ago yet he's always miles behind his opponents.

The staggering thing is Corr's 195cm. Plays
nowhere near that height. He also recorded the fastest sprint in a game not too long ago yet he's always miles behind his opponents.

He loses his opponent so often he could be considered legally blind.

Even in the last goal he conceded, he was with Curnow mere seconds before he marked it but gave up 5m separation so easily.

Combine that with the fact he thinks he’s Tom ******* Stewart and just starts marauding right up to our half forward line and gets caught constantly out of the backline and out of position when the opposition rebounds the ball at speed. He must have the most amount of balls kicked over his head of any key back in the league.

Combine that with committing the lowest IQ act of the game, week after week.

Even though Fisher put him in a s**t situation in the first quarter, the best option that went through his head was a centering looping rainbow kick into his own goal mouth corridor 40m out?

It’s starting to get toxic with him, I’m actually starting to hate him.

It’s starting to get toxic with him, I’m actually starting to hate him.
I'm already there and I've been a defender of him at times over the journey with us. He has been absolutely putrid this year, and every negative aspect of his game has gotten demonstrably worse.

The thing that I can't ******* stand is the way that he gives it to his fellow defenders when he's the one who made the mistake. Like when Toby Pink put the body on Curnow and Corr just had to come over the top and spoil the ball but he completely missed it. Then while Curnow is lining up for the goal, Corr starts screaming at Pink about something. He held up his end! That's how you double team a guy, you just missed the ******* ball. The opposite of leadership.

Been a big, big defender but I'm done with this bloke. Can't spoil, can't contest, goes apeshit at his teammates... where does the leadership as a senior player come from? Embarrassing.

Dawson and Pink are better than him at defending and they have a fraction of his experience. It's not good enough.

Yes, the ball is coming in super quick but for goodness sake you have two other blokes taking a lot of heat too. MAN UP AND LEAD YOUR BRIGADE! YOU"RE AN EXPERIENCED PLAYER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back