List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of the people sitting near me on Sunday were suggesting our whole backline should have been nominated
Astubury was stiff not to make the squad of 40.

Did Wheatley just say there'll be an announcement on the footy show tomorrow night?

I doubt there will be, but they have done well to get the rumour mill pumping to ensure most Richmond and Norf supporters will tune in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of the people sitting near me on Sunday were suggesting our whole backline should have been nominated

If Houli and Vlastuin played a whole season/whole season in the backline in Vlastuins case, I would almost agree.

I'd probably say everyone in our backline, if you exclude Broad, is a top 100 player. The differerence in our ball movement with Vlastuin and Houli in the team, against the St Kilda game when they weren't, was phenomenal. B.Ellis, Houli and Vlastuin is a very dangerous combination IMO.

Grimes and Astbury are AA worthy this year though, Grimes is better than Lever because he can play on almost anyone, Astbury has just been a beast. Selectors can't get past Rance though, which I understand because he is a babe :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is almost the greatest thread of all time.

For those of who remember though, I'd say it's pretty hard to top the thread (I think it ended up maxing out and becoming two threads) when Hamish McLachlan was found to be editing his own Wikipedia page. That will always be #1, holy **** that was good.

Rompingwins! Campaigner ran over Cotch's dog but apparently should have won Wimbledon, so it all evens out... #hamelogic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back