Remove this Banner Ad

Who doesnt adore him. What a legend

He is no towno

This works

The gist:
Felt sorry for fans, replied to emails
Told cotchin he wants richmond to win the flag
Wants FA to be amended to allow clubs to pay stars outside the cap
"I have been an advocate of that for a number of years, a loyalty clause where if you have been at a club since its inception there should be some advantage to the club to pay extra money without being disadvantaged in the cap"

He is 100% right that there needs to be a loyalty clause that allows you to pay outside the cap. Although Dusty is not an example of why it's needed, but our ability as a big club to make up 2 mill in short fall from outside sources is why it's needed. I hate Norf but reality is they are a small market team and in 10 years time as the FA process settles down star players will be moving from small clubs/markets to large clubs/markets where they can make more money from outside sources.

Does he manage B.Scott?

Means indirectly. A few here speculated that stability at North (not looking for a new coach while Dusty was coming into the club) could have swayed our man to switch sides. Hence the mediocre Scott was given an extension that he otherwise may not have.

So Brad is actually a winner and by extension we are actually living in the twilight zone.

Anybody believe Carr when he says a week ago the decision was to 100% join North Melbourne? Not sure if I trust him.

Also, Dusty has me blocked on instagram. I feel so relevant.
Nah. Carr is a shifty manipulator. Hes providing alibi for stretching out the deal and squeezing RFC for more lucre.

Means indirectly. A few here speculated that stability at North (not looking for a new coach while Dusty was coming into the club) could have swayed our man to switch sides. Hence the mediocre Scott was given an extension that he otherwise may not have.

So Brad is actually a winner and by extension we are actually living in the twilight zone.
Indeed.
That is one of the more humorous aspects of this episode. North extend BScott for 2 years, after which Martin quite quite quickly decides to not cross over.

Aggressive reset confirmed!

Anybody believe Carr when he says a week ago the decision was to 100% join North Melbourne? Not sure if I trust him.

haha why?

I think he was definitely borderline or at least it was a very real option that dusty wasn't shutting down. Carr however can't piss north melbourne off else they won't deal with him in the future and Carr is very much wanting to build his stable.

I've no doubt that carr would have done some sort of post mortem coffee with norf power brokers to walk them through the process of events.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why did he block you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it seemed like he was just making up whatever answer the footy show would like the most

also seein all these #dustytheshinboner avatars warms my heart. get on it everyone

all Ralph said was "last week he was gone to norf melbourne , well that was the TALK"

could mean anything

Hahaha
Some guy named Damien rang up 3AW and said why would Dusty ever want to go to lolnorf and play in front of 500 people in Tassie. Then he said he was always gonna sign with the Tiges because who wouldn't want to play in Premierships and win Brownlows and play in front of 70,000 Tiges.
Is Damien one of you guys? #lolnorf.
Thats me mate,,, was really fired up and let it all out,,, often ring the nuf nufs from aw ,,, im always damian from Strathmore
Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back