Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

If dusty doesn't play in round 24 I think there is a good chance he leaves. Would be fitting for his final game in yellow and black to coincide with cotch and jacks retirements
Dusty's contracted for 2024.

There's news which is fact, eg, Dimma is back in town.

Then there's news which is complete frogshit, eg, "could", or "a reliable source says", etc, etc.

Only the braindead morons of this world are unable to differentiate between the two.

I wouldn’t be upset if he found his way to the Gold Coast, especially if we could get something for him at his age.

He’s given us so much and I am grateful.
The only way I see it being a benefit to us is if we get a top pick for him without us paying too much salary, other than that I'm keeping him despite his age he is still a top 3 player at our club, Lynch, Bolton & Dusty.

The only way I see it being a benefit to us is if we get a top pick for him without us paying too much salary, other than that I'm keeping him despite his age he is still a top 3 player at our club, Lynch, Bolton & Dusty.
North got Pick 2 and Pick 18 from the Crows for a 32 year-old Wayne Carey, who was a lesser player at the time than Dusty is right now.

That's the benchmark for a legend moving clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So his numbers are AA std , he’s the 🐐 and we’d let him go for a lousy r2 gtfo,,,, Bryce Gibbs went for a pair of r1 at 30
Brice Gibbs didn’t wear a sash, we’d be lucky to get a second with the AFL secret formula

I don’t care what we would get for him..I couldn’t stand seeing him in another guernsey. I honestly can’t see him leaving. If I was him, I would rather retire. He’s done it all, he can remember the memories forever. He’s been through hell, and I wish him the best whatever he decides.

Richmond have much bigger issues and areas to focus on. No first round pick is diabolical. Was such a great era for us between 2017-2020. Need a whole new game plan, players and coaches and can’t wait to do it all again. Just hoping we can somehow do it again!

Dusty talk heating up again...

I like how they say "Seven news believes it's more likely he leaves than ever", lol.

In other words we're just making this s**t up as we wouldn't have a clue what's going to happen.

If it happens - and I seriously doubt it - the club had better bend Gold Coast over like never before. heck 'em. Don't do them any favours.

Dusty's contracted for 2024.

There's news which is fact, eg, Dimma is back in town.

Then there's news which is complete frogshit, eg, "could", or "a reliable source says", etc, etc.

Only the braindead morons of this world are unable to differentiate between the two.

They've ****ed us before.

It's like the AFL wants him gone from us!!

Nothing surer than the afl ordering us to give dusty up with two first rounders (future). In return according to the afls secret formula we receive a $50000 fine and a suspended third round pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back