Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 11, 2010
Punt Rd End
AFL Club
Richmond
Stack saved our bacon on multiple occasions down back this game. He looked like he had regained his 2019 form. I was excited to see his footskills and confidence return. We really do need to sign him up asap. I'm still unsure what his future position will be. He's great off the halfback but it would be great kicking into our F50 too.

Hartley too busy signing up spuds like Riewoldt, Graham & Cantstandya and leaving Sydney out in the cold. Was our only decent player yesterday
“No discussions around future contract at this point – that was planned [for] well in the back end of season just leave pressure off Syd and the club,” his manager Paul Peos of Inside 50 said on Sunday”

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Stack saved our bacon on multiple occasions down back this game. He looked like he had regained his 2019 form. I was excited to see his footskills and confidence return. We really do need to sign him up asap. I'm still unsure what his future position will be. He's great off the halfback but it would be great kicking into our F50 too.
100% correct

Stack played a great game and deserves the recognition accordingly
looking settled. off season is my concern

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Black & White | Loop gif, Black and white, Gif
Black & White | Loop gif, Black and white, Gif

tigerfan1961

Premiership Player
Apr 18, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa, SF 49ers
Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Sign him up for whatever he wants, he's the best player from that draft and his football IQ is exceptional.
Add to that he may be the strongest pound for pound player in the AFL, can and does take pack marks, is a very accurate kick for goal, he lowers his eyes and kicks beautiful laser-like kicks and he can dance like James Brown.

Nov 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Sign him up for whatever he wants, he's the best player from that draft and his football IQ is exceptional.
Add to that he may be the strongest pound for pound player in the AFL, can and does take pack marks, is a very accurate kick for goal, he lowers his eyes and kicks beautiful laser-like kicks and he can dance like James Brown.
That Walsh kid goes okay :straining:

No_Spoke

Team Captain
Nov 7, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

He was needed on both positions on the weekend

Growapair

Club Legend
May 2, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
S
Spot on. This man is our next Dustin Martin esque superstar not that Bolton pretender ha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back