Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem with that mate is this bufoon is a dangerous idiot. If i could address the last part, i'm 71,hanging off an oxygen machine and have to be helped to shower, but i'm sitting here with my headphones on listening to a bit of blues, Billy Gibbons in fact. Keep on keeping on seems to be the trick.
Your posts seem to be aimed at educating and/or opening up intelligent discourse, not trying to gaslight other members who may not have had the opportunity to be fully across what is going on.

Eg. Sharing Warren’s speech, so other posters could be better informed.

The ‘other mob’ are going to be elected to run the country half the time, so it’s best to accept that fact and wish them all the best with that responsibility. Some people actually hope the country goes to s**t, businesses go bankrupt and families fracture just so they can say “See, I was right.”

Last edited:
Your posts seem to be aimed at educating and/or opening up intelligent discourse, not trying to gaslight other members who may not have had the opportunity to be fully across what is going on.

Eg. Sharing Warren’s speech, so other posters could be better informed.

The ‘other mob’ are going to be elected to run the country half the time, so it’s best to accept that fact and wish them all the best with that responsibility. Some people actually hope the country goes to s**t, businesses go bankrupt and families fracture just so they can say “See, I was right.”
We are all on this together whether we like it or not, the polarisation this social media/internet has caused is a real problem what with the problems we are facing, overpopulation, climate change the real possibility of economic collapse. addressing those is going to need cooperation of some sort. so gaslighting is something to avoid, counterproductive at the very least. hard not to at times though. while we have always had division, this is different.these people truly believe Trump is good, when he's proven to be the dangerous idiot that he is like you i worry how they will react. Plenty of talk about civil war on right wing sites now.

If only I could convince you to also agree with my stance of being against animal cruelty. But hey, it earned you a few likes by shitting over the campaign.
You wouldn’t recognise authenticity if it bit you on the arse you stupid little person.

Your class clown act is ******* embarrassing.

Have you ever said or thought anything that wasn’t fed to you?

You are the Proud Boys target market. A dull ******* looking for a club to help him feel like a man.

Be honest with yourself. Undo the damage you’ve done to yourself. Shut up for a few minutes. Back away. Work out who you are.

ht 57545B25-FD42-4B07-A162-4C6724B81B60.jpeg
Donald Trump, Melania Trump and their son Barron Trump pose for a portrait on April 14, 2010 in New York City. Donald Trump is wearing a suit and tie by Brioni, Melania Trump is wearing a dress by Halston, shoes by Manolo Blahnik, makeup by Mykel Renner for Kett Cosmetics and hair by Mordechia for yarokhair.com., Barron Trump is wearing a jacket and pants by Papo d’Anjo, shirt by Leon and shoes by Todds.
FireKraquora no animal was harmed in this shooting
Unlike this shooting 774D3120-492E-4756-BF0F-F0197CD2373B.jpeg

htView attachment 793611
Donald Trump, Melania Trump and their son Barron Trump pose for a portrait on April 14, 2010 in New York City. Donald Trump is wearing a suit and tie by Brioni, Melania Trump is wearing a dress by Halston, shoes by Manolo Blahnik, makeup by Mykel Renner for Kett Cosmetics and hair by Mordechia for yarokhair.com., Barron Trump is wearing a jacket and pants by Papo d’Anjo, shirt by Leon and shoes by Todds.
FireKraquora no animal was harmed in this shooting
Unlike this shootingView attachment 793615
All the money in the world can't buy good taste.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You wouldn’t recognise authenticity if it bit you on the arse you stupid little person.

Your class clown act is ******* embarrassing.

Have you ever said or thought anything that wasn’t fed to you?

You are the Proud Boys target market. A dull ******* looking for a club to help him feel like a man.

Be honest with yourself. Undo the damage you’ve done to yourself. Shut up for a few minutes. Back away. Work out who you are.
Jesus. I can't see how such a reaction was warranted. You don't like the class clown stuff, but then get furious about me discussing an issue that I'm passionate about in a serious manner.

The personal attacks were flying everywhere last night. My only guess is the increase was due to the Friday night factor (exhaustion + alcohol use for many people) combined with many being disappointed with the British election results.

For all that I can be a total dick at times, there are plenty of posters far more unpleasant and nasty than I am.

Jesus. I can't see how such a reaction was warranted. You don't like the class clown stuff, but then get furious about me discussing an issue that I'm passionate about in a serious manner.

The personal attacks were flying everywhere last night. My only guess is the increase was due to the Friday night factor (exhaustion + alcohol use for many people) combined with many being disappointed with the British election results.

For all that I can be a total dick at times, there are plenty of posters far more unpleasant and nasty than I am.
The resistance has had a terrible week. Angry, they've dropped the veil of moral superiority and are showing us exactly who they are.

You’re not passionate about anything. You just pretend you are to get a reaction.

Exhaustion? Yeah, patience exhausted with bigots and half-wit clowns.

The problem Firekraquora is that people like you and I don't hold diplomatic immunity from mod scrutiny like those others. When was the last time Chief wrote a post like that directed towards Sweet Jesus, FredLeDeux, Maggie, Gough, et al? I'll bet he never has.

I don't want you to think I blame you for the fact that you're an irredeemable idiot.
It's not your fault.
It's just the inscrutable workings of fate.
Keep those toys in the cot Fred. You'll need some for this afternoon and this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back