Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 15: "Like a miracle, it will disappear."

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice

This thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. These are a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable. Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here:

Last edited by a moderator:

Well - I would prefer to call it a lesson but am very unsure whether both sides will learn anything from it to avoid populism in the future.
I really feel we may have turned a corner. Trump was a perfect storm of a number of elements that may not ever come together again. We can but hope.

After getting evicted from the WH and maybe dragged out by the SS, it’s going to be fascinating to see if Bunker Baby Boy turns up at Biden’s inauguration day.

and if he does, what sort of facial expressions will he pull.

if he decides to not turn up, even better.

Because it will go down in history as his greatest dummy spit of all.

can’t wait..

Heh, heh, Trump was utterly personally odious in most respects but he turned out to be a surprisingly accomplished President.

My guess - this is explained by him being a CEO by inclination and temperament and not a politician.
That, and he jurst loves laying waste to the establishment - look how he has reformed and modernised the GOP.
Like the CEO laying waste to the Board.
Jane , you know you just signed your death warrant with that post, watch them come for you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that it's happened I don't even know what to write.
Just relief, huge relief. It's quite sad to me that so many people see the sort of world they want to live in reflected in an amoral narcissistic pig like Trump but the fact there is a majority who don't gives some hope for us as a species.
It is perfect that he goes down a 1 term loser. There is probably nothing that would hurt him more than being branded a loser.
Get his family & sycophants off the public teat and out of public property as soon as possible and let them slink back to their own version of misery.
Goodbye Donald. Whatever you are.
Me too. The huge relief.

I‘m so glad it’s finally over. I’m exhausted but I’ve forgotten how to sleep properly this past week. And Melbourne has opened up. 2020 has been something

Are all of those you posted today’s mail

So far yeah, I try to post them as soon as they land. They are not giving up. They want MONEY!

Edit: found a bunch in my Socials and Spam folders too. Ill have to do a count up...

surprisingly accomplished President
What was his biggest accomplishment?

Being totally cool with a million Uighurs in re-education camps?

That get your motor running GJ? Get you all hot to trot for some tangerine Rodger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back