Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatever you may think of Trump's ideology and policy, he is very sharp.

Biden has amassed at least 50 YT compilations of gaffes and missteps.

It's a stark difference.
His policy and ideology are a mixture of dog and bat sh*t. For the majority of Americans, and the free world.

Why would I watch compilation videos for gaffes and missteps from a presidential candidate, when I could watch the feature length incoherency of Trump "speeches".

Really?

Van Jones from fake news CNN would beg to differ:

“If I were Biden, I would stay hidden,” CNN pundit Van Jones said during the network’s election coverage. “And I’ll tell you why: He doesn’t inspire confidence, and he’s not a great messenger for himself.”

Jones, a former special adviser for green jobs in the Obama White House, added that “there’s something wrong with this campaign, where we’re somehow expecting Joe Biden — and frankly, he hid during the last campaign — to start, [to] come out now and be Flash Gordon, and save this — his own campaign.

“The people who are benefiting from the Biden economy, and they exist, should be empowered to speak,” he concluded.
Thanks - but did you watch the interview and form your own opinion rather than quoting someone else?

Thanks - but did you watch the interview and form your own opinion rather than quoting someone else?
Biden has the advantage of not having a constant need for reassurance, I'd certainly limited my public appearances by comparison to Trump if I were him and give the silly fool enough rope to hang himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biden has the advantage of not having a constant need for reassurance, I'd certainly limited my public appearances by comparison to Trump if I were him and give the silly fool enough rope to hang himself.

Which is exactly what he is doing. Never interrupt your enemy when they are complete ******* idiots

In both 2016 & 2020 Trump received less votes than the Democrats

He has no interest in the job itself. Four years in office mostly on twitter while actually focused on running his private criminal enterprise

it was pretty funny when his official itinerary would be like
dont wake him up before 11 then placate with food
maybe some kinda lunch function
watching the news to see who is talking about him

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

- Donald 'very sharp' Trump

That is your opinion.

Fact is, he is 1-1* in elections so far.

I think he is a strong chance to take out "the decider".
Actually the majority of voters voted against him in both elections, to the total combined tune of over 10 million people. Lol.

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

- Donald 'very sharp' Trump
Jibberish, WTF is he talking about?

In both 2016 & 2020 Trump received less votes than the Democrats

He has no interest in the job itself. Four years in office mostly on twitter while actually focused on running his private criminal enterprise

it was pretty funny when his official itinerary would be like
dont wake him up before 11 then placate with food
maybe some kinda lunch function
watching the news to see who is talking about him
And schedule his many golf games on his courses and charge the tax payer for charging the secret service thousands of dollars above the market rate

That is your opinion.

Fact is, he is 1-1* in elections so far.

I think he is a strong chance to take out "the decider".
Gracious of you to asterisk 2016. Though gerrymandering is something the Dems are only just catching up on, it doesn't directly impact presidential elections. However, you might be onto something re: voter discrimination against likelier Democrat voters in red/swing states.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back