Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like you are gleefully hoping to get Trump and his co conspirators off?
I thought you weren’t a Trumper.
At least that’s what you pretend. 😀
Stop embarrassing yourself.
It’s painful to watch.

Dammit, don't tell them!

Was waiting for Trump's crack legal team to present that clip as evidence during his defense :tearsofjoy:

War World GIF by Ryn Dean

Who was the poster claiming that there weren't any weapons (excluding flagpoles, bars, shields, flares etc etc) carried by Jan 6th protesters?

Here you go... .

2024-03-22_135028.jpg

Who was the poster claiming that there weren't any weapons (excluding flagpoles, bars, shields, flares etc etc) carried by Jan 6th protesters?

Here you go... .

View attachment 1935722

But it was a water pistol carried by a tourist

Here you go... .

View attachment 1935722

You can tell from their posture they are clearly ANTIFA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A serious article by a comedian about why we won't have a Trump here.
If those pesky paywalls are a problem, try here.
Many decades ago, in a different life, I had to entertain one of the architects of the failed US health scheme 'Clinton Care'. He was a clever bloke, but not quite clever enough to convince Americans some form of universal health care is a good idea, He told me the biggest difference between Yanks and and us is that Australians are more conciliatory and seek consensus more.

A starters pistol as he was about to be an official at a local track and field event?
According to the experts over at Brietbart etc the starter pistol was to notify the FBI to start the riot.
These people are nuts.

According to the experts over at Brietbart etc the starter pistol was to notify the FBI to start the riot.
These people are nuts.
I was actually just wondering if maybe that guy with a gun was another FBI agent - like that one that you could tell was FBI because, err...he was vaping his badge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back