Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

Another reason not to pay a campaign supplier

Low info voters

Though I wonder what the definition of “following the news” is (specifically whether fox and more extreme right wing opinion was counted as “news”

Would Trump on the stand be a bad thing?
If he wants to take it, they should let him. But I certainly understand why the defence team would be trying to stop him.

Cannon being the judge, incompetent and corrupted has delayed the case.
I think it's fair to say there's been number of stuff ups everywhere. How goods the American justice system?

Shocked Futurama GIF

Judge reprimands Trump witness, clears court: 'Are you staring me down?'​

Judge Juan Merchan has cleared the court amid a confrontation with witness Robert Costello, who is testifying on behalf of former President Donald Trump's defense.
The back and forth began with Costello audibly and visibly responding with disapproval to Merchan sustaining multiple objections from the prosecution concerning his testimony about Michael Cohen.
"I'm sorry?" Merchan said to Costello after one reaction before clearing the court.
“I want to discuss proper decorum in my courtroom," Merchan said after the jury left. "You don’t say strike it because I’m the only one who can strike it.”
Merchan told Costello not to respond, roll his eyes, or react in any way to his rulings.
Prior to the jury returning to the court, Costello looked at Merchan, prompting the judge to ask, "Are you staring me down?"
Merchan then demanded members of the press be cleared from the court, but Trump delegates were allowed to remain.
The press and jury were later allowed to return before Costello's testimony resumed.
Lol

Because he’s guilty and won’t be disciplined enough, not to incriminate himself?
Well, dunno if he's guilty or not, unfortunately for the prosecuting team, Cohen hasn't been great. But, also, Trump can talk. He can't help himself. So if there was a chance of incriminating himself, that would be the opportunity for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, dunno if he's guilty or not, unfortunately for the prosecuting team, Cohen hasn't been great. But, also, Trump can talk. He can't help himself. So if there was a chance of incriminating himself, that would be the opportunity for sure.
Which is why he doesn't want to talk. Only have to see his ramblings on social media, to know that he will likely ramble on about some nonsensical things and incriminate himself along the way. No doubt his defence team are panicking at the thought of him taking the stand. One slip, and its all over.

Last edited:
Which is why he doesn't want to talk. Only have to see his ramblings on X, to know that he will likely ramble on about some nonsensical things and incriminate himself along the way. No doubt his defence team are panicking at the thought of him taking the stand. One slip, and its all over.
Trump doesn't use X, he has Truth Social. I follow Ron to get a Trump Truth Social update. But supposedly, Trump wants to take the stand. But I highly doubt he will given how bad Cohen has been.

Judge reprimands Trump witness, clears court: 'Are you staring me down?'​

Judge Juan Merchan has cleared the court amid a confrontation with witness Robert Costello, who is testifying on behalf of former President Donald Trump's defense.
The back and forth began with Costello audibly and visibly responding with disapproval to Merchan sustaining multiple objections from the prosecution concerning his testimony about Michael Cohen.
"I'm sorry?" Merchan said to Costello after one reaction before clearing the court.
“I want to discuss proper decorum in my courtroom," Merchan said after the jury left. "You don’t say strike it because I’m the only one who can strike it.”
Merchan told Costello not to respond, roll his eyes, or react in any way to his rulings.
Prior to the jury returning to the court, Costello looked at Merchan, prompting the judge to ask, "Are you staring me down?"
Merchan then demanded members of the press be cleared from the court, but Trump delegates were allowed to remain.
The press and jury were later allowed to return before Costello's testimony resumed.
Lol
Disrespect is the way MAGAs roll. The next generation of MAGAS will be ruined. They are set no positive examples whatsoever.

I was watching this and waiting for transcript.

Costello aggravated Merchan repeatedly in his testimony by making comments under his breath and continuing to speak after objections were sustained — a signal to witnesses to stop talking. At one point, Costello remarked “jeez” when he was cut off by an objection. He also called the whole exercise “ridiculous.”

“I’m putting you on notice that your conduct is contemptuous," Merchan said, according to the transcript of the conversation that occurred when the press was out of the room. ”If you try to stare me down one more time, I will remove you from the stand."
Costello didn’t return a message seeking comment Monday night.

"The fact that I had to clear the courtroom and that the court officers, including the captain, had great difficulty clearing the courtroom, and that there was argument back and forth between the press and including counsel for the press, goes to why I had to clear the courtroom in the first place," Merchan told Costello. “And that is, sir, your conduct is contemptuous right now.”

After jurors left for the day, defense attorney Todd Blanche told the judge that prosecutors failed to prove their case and that it should be thrown out immediately. Blanche beseeched the judge to “not let this case go to the jury relying on Mr. Cohen’s testimony.”

The judge appeared unmoved by the argument, asking the defense attorney whether he believed that “as a matter of law, this person’s so not worthy of belief that it shouldn’t even be considered by the jury?”

“You said his lies are irrefutable,” the judge replied. “But you think he’s going to fool 12 New Yorkers into believing this lie?”

the concerning thing is that because of biden’s avowed zionism and unerring aid and support of the massacre and that he’s a doddering old man many who would vote for him just won’t vote. and the dangerous corrupt psycho will get in by default.

Costello aggravated Merchan repeatedly in his testimony by making comments under his breath and continuing to speak after objections were sustained — a signal to witnesses to stop talking. At one point, Costello remarked “jeez” when he was cut off by an objection. He also called the whole exercise “ridiculous.”

After jurors left for the day, defense attorney Todd Blanche told the judge that prosecutors failed to prove their case and that it should be thrown out immediately. Blanche beseeched the judge to “not let this case go to the jury relying on Mr. Cohen’s testimony.”

The judge appeared unmoved by the argument, asking the defense attorney whether he believed that “as a matter of law, this person’s so not worthy of belief that it shouldn’t even be considered by the jury?”
costello was banons lawyer who told him not to appear at

Costello told banon not to respond to the subpoena

costello was banons lawyer who told him not to appear at

Costello told banon not to respond to the subpoena

Rudy owes Costello $1.4 million in legal fees.

Poor Trump surrounding himself with all these crooks and liars.

Just bad luck or a reflection of how he does business himself?

the concerning thing is that because of biden’s avowed zionism and unerring aid and support of the massacre and that he’s a doddering old man many who would vote for him just won’t vote. and the dangerous corrupt psycho will get in by default.

That's it, really. First, you've got your maniac Trump who will be looking to settle scores and again empower crap GOP initiatives. Then you've got his experience with hiring underlings who are not loyal sycophants which he won't replicate next time. And finally the Project 2025. Those people are players, they have power and money, and some legal expertise. They are for want of a better word, the trump card in this. They can make things happen, as they did with the SCOTUS capture and judicial appointments around the country.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back