Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
Now to be fair to Ron (I just babyvomited into my mouth) the wording in the clip seems more focused on consequences for actions that are more than just “speaking out”
Talked about barricading roads and bridges (right to protest via right of free movement)
Talked about harassment of Jewish people (this was vague could have been verbal which could be still free speech but could have Been physical which should meet with consequences and yes expulsion can be one of those)
What shits me is all and sundry on that side of the issue label any anti-Israel/pro-ceasefire protest as "anti-semitic". Absolute horseshit, and no one ever seems to pull them up on it.

Oof - the con comes to fruition.

Tons of little Donny lovers watch him pocket their life savings.

So sad. Saddest thing ever to happen, is what they're saying. Ask anybody.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Held in contempt

Copped a whopping 9k fine lol
That'll learn him :drunk:
1k is the max fine in ny

Not many defendants in ny go the contempt route , trump testing the judge to jail him so he could be a mandela for his cult

Btw trumps lawyers forced the custodian of c span records to fly to ny From texas to say the tape was real . Also the deposition company guy who did the ej carrol deposition had to fly from Indiana to say it was real.

Last edited:
1k is the max fine in ny

Not many defendants in ny go the contempt route , trump testing the judge to jail him so he could be a mandela for his cult

Btw trumps lawyers forced the custodian of c span records to fly to ny From texas to say the tape was real . Also the deposition company guy who did the ej carrol deposition had to fly from Indiana to say it was real.

I’d like to see the judge just accommodate him for a few days, not too much to really rile up his base but maybe put him in the slammer for a Wednesday and a weekend so he can’t play golf between his court days. Imagine how he would look the following Monday having been in jail for the weekend without his orange paint and hair products.

It could also show the country they shouldn’t fear putting him away.

Could be jail next time he breaches
They keep saying this, it'll never happen.

Possibly they have worked out its exactly what he wants (24 hours in some minimum security country club that he can use to ratchet up his woe is me/its all so unfair/dems interfering with my campaign shtick).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back