Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
Another vp candidate sucking up
Ted cruz
The testimony of Stormy Daniels was salacious. That was the point of it. Listen, there is no person on planet Earth that believes Donald Trump has been celibate all his life. That is not news.

Lol
And again that isnt the issue - its that he became so concerned about alienating the Christian base - that he made the hush money payment

Its not the sex he is in court for - its the defaulting payment

Marge, the Jewish space laser lady and general all purpose loose cannon tried to roll the speaker.
Extraordinarily unsuccessful. The lady clearly can't count, a quality that is vital for politicians.

Last edited:

Marge, the Jewish space laser lady and general all purpose loose cannon tried to role the speaker.
Extraordinarily unsuccessful. The lady clearly can't count, a quality that is vital for politicians.
She was on Bannon's podcast complaining that Fox News called her an idiot.

First thing Fox has gotten right in a long time.

She was on Bannon's podcast complaining that Fox News called her an idiot.

First thing Fox has gotten right in a long time.
Spoke to soon
During a discussion on The Five about Trump’s hush money trial in New York, Gutfeld said:

Stormy claims that she blacked out in this tryst with Trump, but she wasn’t on any drugs or alcohol. You blacked out without drugs or alcohol. Some of us call that sleeping. Now, it could be that she really blacked out after having sex with Trump, which is a compliment. Truly, he screwed the brains out of her – that makes him a sex god.

If ever there was a Trump kid with a chance to put some distance between him and his dad it was Barron, and he does this. What a bellend.

Just shows that most of the brainwashing is done at home. You see children not even 10 years old, picketing on behalf of Westboro at gay events? I had small hope that he would be more his mum, and less his Dad.

But I suppose when he has access to powerful figures, that all but guarantees a life time of riches, just to be an idiot. I suppose he could always ask the Saudis for 2 Billions dollars, steal from cancer charities or ask people to pay for his fines like the rest of his family and friends do. Can understand him selling his soul. The grifting life is the easy life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is a sleaze.

I loved her comment he was old enough to be her dad. She was 27 and he was 60 with a newly born baby and wife at home.

His lawyers argued for a mis-trail as a lot of Stormy's testimony they said was prejudicial against Trump and irrelevant.
(I agree on this).

Blonde, beautiful and intelligent
Irrelevant possibly but it’s up to jurors to decide if the lawyers did not put objections in ..

"No, Judge Merchan. Call him out. Embarrass him. You have every right to. He is making a mockery of your courtroom with his antics," wrote the X user Artie Vandelay.
That’s not bigfooty Art Vandelay_ is it?

Pretty sure he blacked out the sun when he was grunting over her

f48e61cdc8b43396d7f1baf31c853c8c.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back