Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

As expected

Now just to be clear, because the vague wording in this headline is deliberately not clear; the Court has said it will consider the appeal, not that it will grant the appeal.

You read that Seth Abrahamson thread, yeah? You noticed the donation requests throughout it, so you must have read it.

The thread, which you have read, explains thoroughly and objectively that the hush money aspect isn't the aspect that was illegal, the illegal aspect was the falsifying of business records. Not only do we know this, but we know that you know this, because we've established that you read the thread. And yet you still post the above.

So again, I ask you, what is the point of your existence on this forum? You do nothing but post bad faith arguments that are easily picked apart by anybody with the slightest knowledge. And what's worse, you know that they are bad faith arguments that are easily picked apart, and you've been around here long enough to know that the posters on here will pick them apart. So why do you post them?

You're articulate with good English and grammar, so I assume you're not a total moron who simply isn't intelligent enough to see the flaws in your arguments, so that explanation is out. If you actually genuinely believed in the positions that you're espousing, I assume you would argue more strongly in favour of them, so that explanation seems to be out too. It leaves me genuinely struggling to come up with an explanation other than 'secret leftie who is doing some sort of performance art on the worst of right-wing discourse'. Nothing else rationally explains your behaviour.
It's just another bot/troll doing the Bannon - flood the zone thing. The only way to stop these threads getting polluted with pages and pages of people attempting to reason with a bad faith actor is just don't engage. If no one bothers to argue with these people(?) once its been established they argue in band faith then they can't keep hijacking things with crap.

You read that Seth Abrahamson thread, yeah? You noticed the donation requests throughout it, so you must have read it.

The thread, which you have read, explains thoroughly and objectively that the hush money aspect isn't the aspect that was illegal, the illegal aspect was the falsifying of business records. Not only do we know this, but we know that you know this, because we've established that you read the thread. And yet you still post the above.

So again, I ask you, what is the point of your existence on this forum? You do nothing but post bad faith arguments that are easily picked apart by anybody with the slightest knowledge. And what's worse, you know that they are bad faith arguments that are easily picked apart, and you've been around here long enough to know that the posters on here will pick them apart. So why do you post them?

You're articulate with good English and grammar, so I assume you're not a total moron who simply isn't intelligent enough to see the flaws in your arguments, so that explanation is out. If you actually genuinely believed in the positions that you're espousing, I assume you would argue more strongly in favour of them, so that explanation seems to be out too. It leaves me genuinely struggling to come up with an explanation other than 'secret leftie who is doing some sort of performance art on the worst of right-wing discourse'. Nothing else rationally explains your behaviour.

MCu7pehtBjSymRuUYDUT3huvKcY=.gif

Other than to be re-elected don't you mean?

The US system is built around donations.

Are you trying to suggest that the Dems don't try and extract every last cent they can out of their base?
I thought I made it clear that just getting money is by itself, not a grift. And if Trump was just getting money for his campaign, thats not grifting either.

Its the grifting bit, thats the grift.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now just to be clear, because the vague wording in this headline is deliberately not clear; the Court has said it will consider the appeal, not that it will grant the appeal.
Correct. As i said. As expected. This will now draw it out past November.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back