Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 2 (cont in pt. 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting stuff going on at the University of Virginia

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/white-nationalists-march-uva-torches-article-1.3404681

I said this after the election, but one of the more dangerous things to come out of a Trump presidency, are the people that he has given a voice to, who are no longer ashamed to express their ideologies publicly.

Were all their white cloaks and hoods at the laundromat?

Yep, CGD has provided a soapbox for fückwits.

Interesting stuff going on at the University of Virginia

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/white-nationalists-march-uva-torches-article-1.3404681

article-charlottesville-4-0811.jpg

I said this after the election, but one of the more dangerous things to come out of a Trump presidency, are the people that he has given a voice to, who are no longer ashamed to express their ideologies publicly.
"You will not replace us"? I'm pretty sure office workers who spend too long online are highly replaceable, no matter what their gender/skin/sexuality/etc.

And how much attention are robots going to give to a march through a campus?? Weird.

You know how people love to blame members of a religion for crimes committed by people who claim to be of the same religion?

White supremacism is the Protestants main fault. Nazis and KKK.

Apparently the burning cross was considered a Scottish thing, and that's where the 'klan' as in 'clan' comes in too. Protestant communities created and harboured the KKK. Anti-catholicism was part of their thing early days.

People say the KKK is linked to the NRA too, so a whole bunch of the USA's many shambles might get lumped on Protestants, if you're playing that game.

The face of white supremacy in America is so lit.
They look like the internet lurkers I've often accused them of being. Real life doesn't provide the ammunition for their fantasies like made-up stuff on forums does. Plus, there's a heavy sprinkling of hipsters? Maybe they're being ironic.

I'm genuinely on nuke watch at this point. And foreign affairs is my field.

And the worst part is I said months and months ago that Trump in control of the nuclear arsenal is terrifying.

It's all ******* coming true.

They look like the internet lurkers I've often accused them of being. Real life doesn't provide the ammunition for their fantasies like made-up stuff on forums does. Plus, there's a heavy sprinkling of hipsters? Maybe they're being ironic.

I doubt they're actually hipsters, just re-appropriating the haircut and facial hair - though there's a lot of neckbeards in there. Hipsters are at least progressive on social issues, these guys look like they still live with their parents, and not because it's prudent saving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump doesn't call out white supremacists/Nazis. Blames 'many sides' for the violence - at least 1 dead. Pivots to talking about unemployment and jobs for some reason. Walks away, only to be reminded that he has to sign the VA Bill. Reporter asks if he wants support of white nationalists, doesn't answer.

Trump doesn't call out white supremacists/Nazis. Blames 'many sides' for the violence - at least 1 dead. Pivots to talking about unemployment and jobs for some reason. Walks away, only to be reminded that he has to sign the VA Bill. Reporter asks if he wants support of white nationalists, doesn't answer.
He called out hate and violence, without giving undeserved attention to any specific group. When he tweets something controversial, we're told we must take his tweets 100% literally and seriously. But when he calls out bigotry and hate, suddenly they're just meaningless words?

He is absolutely right to call out violence on "both sides". A quick search on YouTube will show you that there are cowardly extremists, "bigotry and hate", on both ends of the spectrum at these rallies.

I'm genuinely on nuke watch at this point. And foreign affairs is my field.

And the worst part is I said months and months ago that Trump in control of the nuclear arsenal is terrifying.

It's all ******* coming true.
A mate of mine just bought an excavator. Need a hand building your underground fallout shelter?

He called out hate and violence, without giving undeserved attention to any specific group. When he tweets something controversial, we're told we must take his tweets 100% literally and seriously. But when he calls out bigotry and hate, suddenly they're just meaningless words?

He is absolutely right to call out violence on "both sides". A quick search on YouTube will show you that there are cowardly extremists, "bigotry and hate", on both ends of the spectrum at these rallies.

One specific groups entire mantra is hate & bigotry.

Last edited:

There are no many sides to white supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back