Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 2 (cont in pt. 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in Part 3:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ted-states-donald-trump-part-3.1174192/unread

-----------------

I preface this by saying I disliked both Trump and Hillary. One of the biggest turn-offs for me in relation to Trump was his conduct (business and general character wise) that was unbecoming of a future president (i.e. thoughtless cash grab promotions such as the Rich Dad/Poor Dad books, appearing on WWE etc).

That being said I am a bit shocked that people still haven't grasped Trump's 'God' level talent for reading the political landscape as well as his 'will to act' on well-defined contextually relevant goals and sub-goals.

The video below provides a good breakdown of his abilities (and mind you it was created in May with the vast majority of future analysis being overwhelming correct). I was aware of some of these strategies based on casual observance but it enlightened me on a lot more. He is clearly playing a game on a level much higher than everyone else:

Lets not forget this man is not part of the establishment with a bevy of experienced political advisers. He devised a winning strategy with 'yes men', 'low-standing' family/friends, hicks, idiots and advisers with little to no political experience.

Trump's campaign vs Hillary's campaign:
Bank roll: $57m vs $187m
Staffers: 68 vs 200

Under the circumstances, you have to tip your hat to Trump on an outstanding victory. Lets hope he pens "The Art of Winning the Election".

Last edited by a moderator:

anagadr-make-tagan-stumped-trump-cannot-be-6507676.png

Last edited:
I'd appreciate it if he actually kept that promise to * off out of other countries and concentrate more on the homefront.

So every overseas serving military official should be home within a month then.

:thumbsu:

Solves that pesky Muslim immigration " fad " too

2 birds , 1 stone

amirite humanity ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Under the circumstances, you have to tip your hat to Trump on an outstanding victory. Lets hope he pens "The Art of Winning the Election".

Defeating a woman, with all his experience, was not hard. the ditch the witch campaign here against gillard was good schooling for his campaign managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back