Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 6 - It begins. (cont in pt 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what time? I have no idea what you are on about. Is it not the recent article you were discussing or do you follow him and have evidence of another time he was charged/convicted?

Sorry, but I don't follow his every move or every time his name is in the media.

Re: Kavanaugh? Interesting way with words you have but anyway... I didn't believe him and there wasn't 'due process' in my opinion.

When it was first reported it was that he had been arrested and as reported by TMZ they claimed his wife reported him sporting significant injuries, they retracted it.

Sorry you don't believe him as in Kavanaugh? He wasn't the one making accusations you don't have to believe him if you believe in due process you have to prove the allegations not disprove them.

When it was first reported it was that he had been arrested and as reported by TMZ they claimed his wife reported him sporting significant injuries, they retracted it.
Again, do you mean the recent allegation? If there was a previous one reported by TMZ (I don't read TMZ) and was then retracted, why are you bringing it up?
Hanging him based on a previous allegation that was then withdrawn?

Your posts are very confusing.

Sorry you don't believe him as in Kavanaugh? He wasn't the one making accusations you don't have to believe him if you believe in due process you have to prove the allegations not disprove them.
Don't think you know what 'due process' is.
Here you go:
Fair treatment through the normal judicial system, especially a citizen's entitlement to notice of a charge and a hearing before an impartial judge.

What both went through was nothing more than a kangaroo court.

Anyway, this is not the thread to discuss Kavanaugh.

Again, do you mean the recent allegation? If there was a previous one reported by TMZ (I don't read TMZ) and was then retracted, why are you bringing it up?
Hanging him based on a previous allegation that was then withdrawn?

Your posts are very confusing.

Don't think you know what 'due process' is.
Here you go:
Fair treatment through the normal judicial system, especially a citizen's entitlement to notice of a charge and a hearing before an impartial judge.

What both went through was nothing more than a kangaroo court.

Anyway, this is not the thread to discuss Kavanaugh.

For real? My initial post where i called him a wife beater was when the allegation was that he had been arrested for beating his wife. It's the timing you see?

Kavanaugh didn't get due process before you lot hung him, I'm perfectly fine with Avenatti having his day in court if it comes to that before making claims. You collectively decreed that Kavanaugh was unfit to serve based on spurious allegations some of which have now been retracted and admitted outright lies.

I've stated that when it happened. The man himself refused to acknowledge that he did touch her, something seen quite easily in the video. He's lying, yet we are suppose to trust his pieces of journalism?

What a surprise. You are banging on about the most irrelevant detail of the whole incident just so you can avoid the core issue of Trump behaving like a spoilt child whilst he tries to silence the press.

What a surprise. You are banging on about the most irrelevant detail of the whole incident just so you can avoid the core issue of Trump behaving like a spoilt child whilst he tries to silence the press.
Irrelevant? He touched her, yet he says he didn't. I really don't understand how you can support this and accept this as the reality. It's that easy to be manipulated by the media that you refuse to see the truth with your own eyes. Brainwashing is complete.

Irrelevant? He touched her, yet he says he didn't. I really don't understand how you can support this and accept this as the reality. It's that easy to be manipulated by the media that you refuse to see the truth with your own eyes. Brainwashing is complete.
Nobody cares now - move on.

For real? My initial post where i called him a wife beater was when the allegation was that he had been arrested for beating his wife. It's the timing you see?

Kavanaugh didn't get due process before you lot hung him, I'm perfectly fine with Avenatti having his day in court if it comes to that before making claims. You collectively decreed that Kavanaugh was unfit to serve based on spurious allegations some of which have now been retracted and admitted outright lies.
Anvenetti is a defence lawyer with a money-grabbing narcissist as a client. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he was almost a big a dirt-bag as Kavanaugh, who had multiple witness accounts (many of whom were upset that the FBI didn't interview them).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry I don't have the patience of Sweet Jesus to continue with this.

Jeff Flake is the senator from Arizona, being replaced by Sinema in the new year he's consistently anti-Trump.

OK? Not sure what that has to do with Flake's backing of Trump early on.

He may well be anti-Trump now - wouldn't you be if you were in his position? First to back him and continued to carry out his agenda, all while copping it continuously from the bloke.

I've stated that when it happened. The man himself refused to acknowledge that he did touch her, something seen quite easily in the video. He's lying, yet we are suppose to trust his pieces of journalism?

I think what he said was he did not "lay hands on her", (stand to be corrected though) in direct denial of white house line.

Of course there was contact (from her towards him too), as far as I know he hasn't said there wasn't.

Last edited:

Nope, my worry on him was how he handled himself during the hearing. Didn't have an opinion one way of the other on his fitness re: the Ford accusation, other than it probably would have been good to get a proper investigation (due process).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back