Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was that an investigation lasting nearly two years has apparently failed to prove collusion. How much more time do they need?

The Democrats excuses for losing the 2016 election are at "the dog ate my homework" levels. It was their responsibility to motivate enough people to vote for them. They failed to do that in several key states and lost. Blaming Russian trolls and memes on Facebook is pathetic.
Um democrats can still blame the russians because its been confirmed the russians were infiuencing the election in favour of Trump. So the dog ate my homework argument still applies. The mueller investigation was not about whether the russians infouenced the election (this is fact) it was about whether Trumps campaign deliberately helped them do it. And all we know in that regard is there is no proof they did and no proof they didnt. It doesnt matter how many years of investigation there is. To get proof of a secret meeting where collusion took place you basically need to trick someone in that meeting to admit it or have a audio recording. Time does not automatically give you that.

Trump claiming treason for departments doing investigations.

He is a dangerous dicator wannabe people. If you support him you support giving away your own freedom.

Well not really. He is near 16000km fom Canberra. Thankfully :)

His Wanabees like PH are doing a great job of trashing themselves to most people Australians. Thankfully :)

All part of the coup

Just to be clear - you believe the SC investigation would have been cranked up in addition to the FBI probe had Comey remained in the job? rofl

YJhINo3.jpg

Knew it all along, no evidence, no collusion. Stop listening to bullshit mainstream media people.

For the sad cases on here who can't accept reality, just admit Hilary was an absolute disaster who was rejected by the majority and move on.

I said a long while ago the Russia hysteria was psychological cover up for the fact that Hilary ran a shocking campaign and was a shocking candidate.

But ah, she still got a simple majority in terms of the popular vote over Trump.

With the week he is having I wouldn't be surprised at anything at the moment.

No Collusion
Avenatti arrested
CNN legal analyst as co-conspirator with Avenatti
1bn for the wall
and finally the Justice Department siding with the district court that ruled Obamacare unconstitutional today.

He is on a roll at the moment

Indeed he is, will be interesting to see how he handles it.

Dems can't win in their current state. They are in civil war and the only thing uniting them is a hatred of Trump. They have the hard left in the Justice Democrats trying to oust the establishment. The primaries are going to be ugly but fun to watch.

Nah, people forget how much everything had to fall right for Trump to win, even against Clinton.

If the Democrats get the same vote out again overall, and then do some proper targeted campaigning in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, they're home.

But it will all come down to the economy. If it is in recession by November 2020, Democrats will storm it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all your posts in SRP have you ever engaged in discussion based on the original post?

Are you able to address any of the points? If not, don't waste my time in replying.

If I want to read or hear smart cracks, I go to the footy regularly and they are much funnier and clever.

You won't hear any from WA ROO at the footy. He turncoated on North. The worst sort of person.

My point was that an investigation lasting nearly two years has apparently failed to prove collusion. How much more time do they need?

The Democrats excuses for losing the 2016 election are at "the dog ate my homework" levels. It was their responsibility to motivate enough people to vote for them. They failed to do that in several key states and lost. Blaming Russian trolls and memes on Facebook is pathetic.

Exactly this. They chose a s**t candidate, the s**t candidate ran a s**t campaign, or try and mentally justify losing to someone who didn't even want to win, they had to reach into the fantastic.

That said, there certainly was a Russian influence operation on the US election.

Take it to the North board

This thread is about blind,irrational hatred of Trump

It is for discussing Trump and his Presidency.

Will you turncoat on him when the going gets tough?

Exactly this. They chose a s**t candidate, the s**t candidate ran a s**t campaign, or try and mentally justify losing to someone who didn't even want to win, they had to reach into the fantastic.

That said, there certainly was a Russian influence operation on the US election.
Russian influence?
All this comment proves is that if enough mud is flung consistently long enough it will stick in a lot of people’s minds no matter how fantastical it might be.
The power of dramatic images repeated ad Infiniti’s penetrates - And sticks.
Surely we expect the Russians Chinese English French Ukrainians suadi Israeli try to influence the US all the time.

There was nothing extraordinary in a single revelation. Had the Trump administration simply conceded every meeting every discussion and bare facedly said so what? None of this crap would have got off the ground. And the heat would have been solely on intelligence agencies and Obama’s team.

As it is Trumps team was inexperienced enough to stupidly deny s**t they didn’t need to deny - and it’s this tract which gave the story any credibility whatsoever.

Most of the content proves me correct
The usual TDS sufferers just want to open their eyes to a Clinton presidency
You on the other hand want that and a NMFC totally neutered

Sad thing is you have part of your utopia

Jesus you're dumb, I have said so many times on this thread I could never have voted for Clinton.

Russian influence?
All this comment proves is that if enough mud is flung consistently long enough it will stick in a lot of people’s minds no matter how fantastical it might be.
The power of dramatic images repeated ad Infiniti’s penetrates - And sticks.
Surely we expect the Russians Chinese English French Ukrainians suadi Israeli try to influence the US all the time.

There was nothing extraordinary in a single revelation. Had the Trump administration simply conceded every meeting every discussion and bare facedly said so what? None of this crap would have got off the ground. And the heat would have been solely on intelligence agencies and Obama’s team.

As it is Trumps team was inexperienced enough to stupidly deny s**t they didn’t need to deny - and it’s this tract which gave the story any credibility whatsoever.

There's the bit highlighted, yes, that's exactly it, and the fact that the Russians were doing no more than what the Yanks did to them. The hostility between Putin and Clinton was personal.

It has been very clearly established that the GRU ran an influence operation on the 2016 election.

I didn't mention Trump and his campaign in relation to that influence operation.

I posted earlier that the GRU clearly tried to entrap the campaign at a late stage, but it didn't get far.

But entirely separate from that the Russians were running quite a sophisticated psyops/disinfo campaign through the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back