Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has devolved into a TDS sufferers support group and fanfic club. But if it helps you sleep at night keep going, Trump will be president till 2024 so you should all find something more concrete to help you through the night.

Meuller report ( the sanitized version ) being released on Thursday usa time just before a 4 daylong weekend in Australia , interesting timing

Certainly Barr planned to give Australians the first chance to dissect it.

Wonder if any of you will read it and provide us a summary written by themselves, or will you all just read CNN's 1 page summary and go from there?

But cancer was never a real thing. And anyway Donald stopped cancer. But it was never even a real... you know how many people I know who don’t have cancer? So so many people without cancer. Fake news, people!

Certainly Barr planned to give Australians the first chance to dissect it.

Wonder if any of you will read it and provide us a summary written by themselves, or will you all just read CNN's 1 page summary and go from there?
If Fox is showing police car chases , it aint good for Certain parties

Is Kellyanne being critical of old white males? Has she forgotten her beloved leader? Oh, perhaps she thinks of him as being on an elevated platform, far beyond reproach, a god-like creature; sexless, ageless and rainbow coloured?

His idea has been rejected by experts
The French civil security agency, Sécurité Civile, has responded to President Donald Trump’s suggestion that “flying water tankers” should be used to fight the Notre Dame fire.
The agency tweeted, “The drop of water by air on this type of building could indeed result in the collapse of the entire structure.”

“The weight of the water and the intensity of the drop at low altitude could indeed weaken the structure of Notre-Dame and result in collateral damage to the buildings in the vicinity,” it said.
The civil security agency is part of the French Interior Ministry.
Earlier today, Trump had said on Twitter, “Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out. Must act quickly!”

Trump to put trariffs on French goods??
Trump ruined Notre Dame!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Kellyanne being critical of old white males? Has she forgotten her beloved leader? Oh, perhaps she thinks of him as being on an elevated platform, far beyond reproach, a god-like creature; sexless, ageless and rainbow coloured?

I suspect she's being critical of the hypocisy of the left who see only skin colour and yet claim to be above such petty concerns as penis or vagina when selecting their next great leaders.

I suspect she's being critical of the hypocisy of the left who see only skin colour and yet claim to be above such petty concerns as penis or vagina when selecting their next great leaders.
Do they? If you look at Australia there isn't any real argument from "the left" that the job is done - however you want to define "left".

In fact the assortment of nutbars that call themselves "the right" are the ones claiming there is nothing amiss and women are equal and nothing else needs to be said about it and if you do you're a dirty leftie who wants to kill white people and babies.

Do they? If you look at Australia there isn't any real argument from "the left" that the job is done - however you want to define "left".

In fact the assortment of nutbars that call themselves "the right" are the ones claiming there is nothing amiss and women are equal and nothing else needs to be said about it and if you do you're a dirty leftie who wants to kill white people and babies.

"The job" of giving equal opportunity is just about done in the west with only certain minorities with major historical issues lagging behind, if you are voting for someone based on their skin colour or gender you are racist/sexist make no mistake, so in this instance the dems are actually doing nothing wrong by having two white men leading and Kellyanne is only playing politics a spanner in the works for dem talking heads to negotiate around.

My post was only in response to a jibe against Trump via KC not a soliloquise on equality in the west.

"Before Nancy, who has lost all control of Congress and is getting nothing done decides to defend her leader, Rep. Omar, she should look at the anti Semantic, anti Israel and ungreatful U.S HATE statements Omar has made"

Trump going beautifully

At the same time missing her own hypocrisy? But then again I suppose her "side" believes white is best, and seems to be predominately old and male as well, without making any excuses.

Its a fake issue, like climate change. What would the experts know?. What would women & scientists know?

The RW living in ignorance & denial.

At the same time missing her own hypocrisy? But then again I suppose her "side" believes white is best, and seems to be predominately old and male as well, without making any excuses.

I think you missed the point. She doesn't have an issue with old white men being leaders, she's calling out the democrats who supposedly love minorities as to why they are supporting two old white men, it's just some light politicking.

I think you missed the point. She doesn't have an issue with old white men being leaders, she's calling out the democrats who supposedly love minorities as to why they are supporting two old white men, it's just some light politicking.
It is a call-out from her I agree but a particularly weak one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back