Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

In an election year. When the polls demanded it. He’s come across as an absolute fraud on this issue.

And it’s what will kill him.
Trump or Biden?

Both can equally apply

I'm not sure why you dont hold Donny up to the same standard

Trump or Biden?

Both can equally apply

I'm not sure why you dont hold Donny up to the same standard
JFC I don’t hold Donny up to any standard. Far more problematic is that neither do his supporters.

Last edited:

One of the two, Colorado Senator Michael Bennet, said he only voted against it because of the lack of assistance to Ukraine.

What a terrible excuse for a progressive party.

Trump recognised Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, so he's done more to support the far right in Israel than the Biden administration has.

One of the two, Colorado Senator Michael Bennet, said he only voted against it because of the lack of assistance to Ukraine.

What a terrible excuse for a progressive party.

The Democrats aren't really a progressive party. Policy-wise, they're the equivalent of the LNP Coalition here.

Sure they have some "progressive" members but it's all relative the One Nation-esque Republicans.

The Democrats aren't really a progressive party. Policy-wise, they're the equivalent of the LNP Coalition here.

Sure they have some "progressive" members but it's all relative the One Nation-esque Republicans.
Spot on - there is no such thing as left wing politics in the USA - thats more a reflection on their individualism vs collectivism mindsets that permeates throughout their culture. Can be a really positive aspect at times but not exactly a case of helping your "fellow man".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic Joe gaffe.
What a card!

uncomfortable GIF

We realise that you post this stuff with great relish, it clearly excites you.

What I (and many others, no doubt) can't get over is the bald-faced hypocrisy of supporting the other guy who is demonstrably worse - see above post for one of literally dozens of examples.

In B4 "but, but, I don't support Trump". Contradicted by the fact that you post pro-Trump material whenever you can.

What I (and many others, no doubt) can't get over is the bald-faced hypocrisy of supporting the other guy who is demonstrably worse - see above post for one of literally dozens of examples.

In B4 "but, but, I don't support Trump". Contradicted by the fact that you post pro-Trump material whenever you can.

And Libs of TikTok is about as reprehensible a source as you can possibly find. At least they’re not trying to get a teacher sacked for having a picture of their same-sex partner on their desk or whatever in this example.

Trolls be trolls.

Every ecosystem has its mosquitoes.

Interesting UN developments.

The reporting is the French may be about to put up a resolution calling for a 2 state resolution in Gaza, and recognising a Palestinian state.

One of the reasons (speculation only), that they may do this is, Biden asked them to.

Biden politically cannot do it, but if the French do it, Biden can then use this to try to strong arm Netanyahu.

Its pretty clear from what the US has NOT done at the UN, that Biden wants to reign Netanyahu in, but domestic politics means he cannot do it directly.

So, not stopping what other countries do seems to be next best option.

Interesting UN developments.

The reporting is the French may be about to put up a resolution calling for a 2 state resolution in Gaza, and recognising a Palestinian state.

One of the reasons (speculation only), that they may do this is, Biden asked them to.

Biden politically cannot do it, but if the French do it, Biden can then use this to try to strong arm Netanyahu.

Its pretty clear from what the US has NOT done at the UN, that Biden wants to reign Netanyahu in, but domestic politics means he cannot do it directly.

So, not stopping what other countries do seems to be next best option.
Let's play 4D chess

The French propose it

Netanyahu says I will resign before I agree to this

Everyone shrugs and he resigns

Next leader immediately starts a ceasefire withdrawal and everyone wins - well except for the people of Gaza

Remove this Banner Ad

Back