Past 5. Sam Petrevski-Seton

Remove this Banner Ad

SPS is head and shoulders ahead of any other player in his draft pool.
His disposal on either side of his body is elite, a one touch player, his vision is unbelievable, he is vey quick, extremely agile, very smart, loves the physical stuff, creative and really has no weaknesses.
This can't be said of any of the kids drafted before him and we witnessed against the pies the ability to influence the game much the same as Joel Selwood.
At 18 years old, I can't remember any player since maybe CJ exploding on the scene and playing at the level of SPS.
Clearly the best to come out of his draft pool and with a ceiling much higher than most, we are witnessing what will be a human highlight reel in SPS.
So glad that he bleeds navy blue now and for years to come.
ALL HAIL SPS....THE NEXT COMING[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

That kick he did from the right boundary that went 90 degrees left and hit his target on the tit was shocking. I've watched the clip of him doing it about 50 times and I literally don't understand how he did it. This kid is something very, very special.

That kick he did from the right boundary that went 90 degrees left and hit his target on the tit was shocking. I've watched the clip of him doing it about 50 times and I literally don't understand how he did it. This kid is something very, very special.
Can't teach that. Takes poise, vision, execution and skill. Don't find all that in many, we got a ripper.

SPS is head and shoulders ahead of any other player in his draft pool.
His disposal on either side of his body is elite, a one touch player, his vision is unbelievable, he is vey quick, extremely agile, very smart, loves the physical stuff, creative and really has no weaknesses.
This can't be said of any of the kids drafted before him and we witnessed against the pies the ability to influence the game much the same as Joel Selwood.
At 18 years old, I can't remember any player since maybe CJ exploding on the scene and playing at the level of SPS.
Clearly the best to come out of his draft pool and with a ceiling much higher than most, we are witnessing what will be a human highlight reel in SPS.
So glad that he bleeds navy blue now and for years to come.
ALL HAIL SPS....THE NEXT COMING
[/QUOTE]
So rising star nom around 8 tonight,two in a row!

The kick ain't that hard. It's the vision that was impressive.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
..and the nuts to do it.

Sliced through a few players on its way inboard.

If it gets cut off we're having a different conversation. Unless it's Taylor Adams, then we get it back anyway .:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went up to a merchandise stand before the game last weekend asked for a Petrevski-Seton badge.

They'd sold out!

71b5974de7701d44efd560b8ca5f68c3.jpg

Fair enough, didn't see it.

The AFL will force us to mark them up to $240.99 to get their slice if the pie.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I yearn to see Cripps and SPS operating at 100% capacity

Neither is anywhere close at the moment.

No matter.

You'd think they're going to love playing next to each other for the next decade or so.
They'll compliment each other beautifully.

This guy took the piss at stages on the weekend.

Anyone think he might be due for a rest? He hasn't missed a game has he?
They might just wait until the bye but it seems like most first year players are given rest weeks these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back