Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis [Part II] - NM trade JHF & #1 for Sheezel, Wardlaw, CHarvey & PA 2023 1st - you were never one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

The recruiters were sold one big mutha of a lie.

This kid was saying all the right things knowing that he needed us to take him to avoid Adelaide.

It’s not hard to join the dots. If he states he’s not overly keen to come, we deal with Adelaide. North was the path of least resistance.

It’s actually a brilliant plan that Port and his management have executed perfectly. I actually applaud them for putting together something so well thought out. It just sucks we were on the receiving end of it.

It makes Rawlings nice guy dealings even worse when you factor in the duplicitous nature of the whole scenario.

Nailed it.

And Brady responded by signing off on a deal where they got Fabian Horne Francis and Rioli for pick 8.

Where’s the ******* pride he showed when he wore the jumper. The mongrel. He was an absolute prick to other players, for our club. * me.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Noble limiting his time on ball and playing full forward instead gave us no chance of seeing this blokes best. This loss will hurt us for a long time to come. We can only hope he gets injured and yes I know that we aren’t meant to think like that.
Noble can be blamed for many things. JHF being a ******* cancer needing to be cut out isn't one of them.

makes sense now that he didnt go to bali with the players

the soft weak campaigner didnt show up to family day during the year which i thought nothing of at the time but again makes sense

the weak prick apparently left the bnf straight away and didnt stick around again thought nothing of at the time
Other than the undeserved best 1st year player trophie he really got bugger all out of us, just 12 months wages on standard contract. Even the afl picked up his 10k bonus.

F*** him, his old man, his mrs and Kochie.

Bogan junkie dog he’s on a slippery slope now as the King of Adelaide and if it doesn’t all go to his head first, very soon he’ll start punching on with his manager, his mrs and his old man and argue about where the papers going and wind up a bum.
You piece of s**t.

Be careful Jason - lots of people have it in for you. With the loss of respect, it’s quite easy to become totally disinterested.
He’s already on the bags, living it up and when it all turns to s**t it’s not that far off finding love in the pipe. Then it’s all over.

Last edited:
Geez we must really want to see the back of him. Maybe we question whether the kid has the mental ability to really make it.
I don't wish any player ill will but the way Cornes is already trumpeting this makes me hope he doesn't produce what we think he can.
Hopefully all the oppos clubs and us can chant "Daicos" when he's lining up for goal.
Well let’s see how he reacts to the 1st back hander or hard tackle that puts him into the turf I believe he will the most hated man in the AFL within 12 months.
But watch the AFL give Port home game against us next year at 4:45pm on a Sunday so he doesn’t have to face the North Supporters.

Other than the undeserved best 1st year player trophie he really got bugger all out of us, just 12 months wages on standard contract. Even the afl picked up his 10k bonus.
We did him a favour by picking him at #1 outright instead of bidding on Daicos and Darcy, and he got the prize money for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been told the players are “over the moon” he is gone.

All the best Teal *ers
We already have a death ride F1st but the real deathride will be his impact on PA.

When does JHF have his first on field argument with Charlie Dixon?

My bet is round 2.

I’m old enough to know the diferwnce between elite and eternal hahahaha
Same same, was more thinking of Susanah Hoffs as being elite .... :) she's a very good guitar player you know :cool:

When does JHF have his first on field argument with Charlie Dixon?

My bet is round 2.
Hope Dixon clips him. God knows our senior players were tempted.

C4D48C24-67BB-4A9D-B195-6B7CEEBA5F94.gif.30b27ec461fca900f57cb91d9b770d11.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back