Player Watch #7: Jack Viney (VC) – 200th this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

What a game by Jack got to be close to B.O.G no doubt,just watching him thinking hew has some similarities to the way he's dad used to play what do you guys think?;).

Will probably climb a few spots in the Coaches award as well this week with somewhere between 8 - 10 votes. I knew he was going to take a massive step up this year, but he's comfortably exceeded my expectations so far

Will probably climb a few spots in the Coaches award as well this week with somewhere between 8 - 10 votes. I knew he was going to take a massive step up this year, but he's comfortably exceeded my expectations so far
Reckon he'll just about get 10 again. Was everywhere.

Gawn to Viney has a Jamar to Moloney feel to it, and it's damn exciting!
But Better!

He and Gawn have a symbiotic relationship with each other, when one plays well so does the other. They'll be taking Brownlow votes off each other all year

Jack Viney equal second in AFLCA player of the year award.. :thumbsu:

AFLCA Leaderboard
34 Tom Lynch (GC)
31 Luke Parker (Syd)
31 Jack Viney (Melb)
30 Todd Goldstein (NMFC)
27 Patrick Dangerfield (Geel)
26 Sam Mitchell (Haw)
23 Jack Ziebell (NMFC)
21 Robbie Gray (Port)
20 Aaron Hall (GC)
20 Dan Hannebery (Syd)

I really want him to win the AFLCA award. It's like a warm up for when he's in his prime winning Brownlows
wouldn't surprise me if he manages to get himself excluded from some Brownlow counts over the years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wouldn't surprise me if he manages to get himself excluded from some Brownlow counts over the years
You make a fair argument. Well then i hope he wins the AFLCA then, because it'll be the only thing he'll be eligible for

Only 16 actually, has only polled in 2 games ... which comes as a surprise to me, set the game up in the first last week, should have snagged a couple at least!
Yeah I find that surprising. Should just about have two 10's at least!

You can see Viney do 145kg 1RM bench press on Rob Jackson's Instagram.

Good effort, but butt came off the bench 3 red lights ;)

Decent weight if he actually weights what he's listed at on the website :thumbsu:

Dawsey on the rack???
tyson-chandler-chicken-legs.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back