Player Watch #7: Jack Viney (VC) – 200th this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Can not wait for Melbourne vs GWS next season

Viney vs Scully

The little money hungry runt wont know what hit him

"If Melbourne overlooked me I'd be quite disappointed and it'd motivate me to work harder and hopefully one day make Melbourne regret the decision".

Love the attitude.

yep I can't wait to see him out and about on the G!!! His old man was one of my favorite players 2013 is looking much brighter!

yep I can't wait to see him out and about on the G!!! His old man was one of my favorite players 2013 is looking much brighter!

His old man was hand's down my favourite (hence the Username)

An absolute work horse

Not blessed with the best skills, but hard as nails

To hear Jack's harder and very skilled is just....

FAP.gif

Can not wait for Melbourne vs GWS next season

Viney vs Scully

The little money hungry runt wont know what hit him
I'm actually fearing for Scully. Viney (because of his apparent love for the club) will probably have a secondary mission to clean scully up. I'm not saying the club will give him that mission- I think it'll be self appointed. More like a BOOM! I'm better than you, come at me bro! type thing. Marking territory and that sort of thing.

I hope it motivates him to work harder now he is a Demon and make them regret not trying to get him. :thumbsu:
GWS, GC and the Dogs are all in Vineys firing line

Lots of extremely good news lately, that's for sure. We're taking big steps towards fixing the glaring deficiencies we've had in our lineup throughout the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched his highlight clip on mfc website

Geez he excites me, very, very, very hard running, skills look nice, hard as hell at the ball

We have a bonefide gem :thumbsu:

and he has some nice speed too.

I think a lot of people just assumed he was slow because he was a powerful inside mid.

The kid has some toe.

Has it been mentioned anywhere about initial contract length? I'll assume 2 yrs as a first yr draftee otherwise in the contracts thread.

Has it been mentioned anywhere about initial contract length? I'll assume 2 yrs as a first yr draftee otherwise in the contracts thread.
didnt he sign some sort of conditional 5 yr contract about 2 years ago? from memory, its possible I'm completely wrong.

didnt he sign some sort of conditional 5 yr contract about 2 years ago? from memory, its possible I'm completely wrong.
Yeah, not sure of the specific details but I'll chase it up. Thanks for the reminder.:thumbsu:

Yeah, not sure of the specific details but I'll chase it up. Thanks for the reminder.:thumbsu:
Yea, 5 year deal, first two years were non-playing. So effectively a three year deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back