Senior 9. Patrick Cripps

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone reckon we should've gone with Cameron Mcarthy. Not gonna lie, I haven't seen any of Cripps but I have seen Mcarthy who I think will be very good.

I do trust our recruiting department though, AFL ready body, and it's about time we get a few first rounders right!! Welcome to Carlton Patty :thumbsu:
It's weird how things work out sometimes.

Iirc it was Brown and Nick Riewoldt who had Martin and Lyon, Healy and maybe Roos had Cripps in.
You would assume these two would notice Cripps more than most people because they also didn't mind carrying their teams on a consistent basis, often at expense to their bodies. I guess you can't cover up dumb so easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he could just kick those set shot goals more often he'd be a lock in for a Brownlow. Not looking at stats, I think he's improved this year, but still misses too many easy shots.

What can't this guy do?
An absolute superstar of the game and we are blessed to have Crippa wearing the navy blue jumper!
It's hard going to games to watch the Blues these days but watching the effort this guy puts in each and every week makes the dark times much brighter.
We all should be thanking Crippa,he's in for the long haul.
I'm a believer!
Go Blues!

Take a bow :blueheart: #PCRIPPS3VOTES :blueheart:

DlcXtDRU8AAGSri.jpg

There was chap named Robert Flower. A proud champion that was loyal. Sadly for him the team never rebuilt and he was a shining light through long years of abject failure.
I think Cripps is loyal and proud and that is of more value than any number of contested posessions. The team will catch up to him. He knows this. All power to the young man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back