A-LEAGUE PRELIMINARY FINAL-Central Coast Mariners V Perth Glory

Remove this Banner Ad

graham-arnold-coach.jpg

Bitter old c***. Suck it up and take it on the chin, don't make you and your supporters look like fools.

Into the big one again!!! Wooohooooo!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Tough match next week but we are taking everything in our stride and playing without fear at the moment...anything is possible in finals (I know being at Subi in 2000:()

graham-arnold-coach.jpg

Bitter old c***. Suck it up and take it on the chin, don't make you and your supporters look like fools.

Into the big one again!!! Wooohooooo!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Tough match next week but we are taking everything in our stride and playing without fear at the moment...anything is possible in finals (I know being at Subi in 2000:()

GOOD LUCK TO THE GLORY!!! :thumbsu:

You guys :thumbsu:deserve it.

Would love to see Doddy win one with Perth!! :thumbsu:

If that old bag of crap gets picked up by Sydney FC I will hate Sydney even more than usual.

Must agree with the above few posts about Arnold. His post match interview was one of the most ungracious I have ever witnessed...went to the point of even saying they don't really care about the A-League title and would much prefer making the last 16 of the Asian Cup.

Also insinuated that the Mariners bad run in finals over the last few years were because they're not a "big" cub and not looked after by the refs. Conveniently forgot to mention their appalling finishing in front of goal. Suck it up.

563341_10150818447183783_654438782_11900663_1609071447_n.jpg

(sorry Mariners fans on the forum)

Graham Arnold can go and eat a bag of dicks. He was the mole in South Africa that fed all the rumours and bullshit to Cockerill, Bosnich etc and still bitches and moans. I wouldn;t give him the steam off my piss.

We ran out of steam big time after 70 minutes but then could have snatched it with SMeltz, how many chances did Kwansik need? Danny Vukovic motm by a mile, some of the saves he did we stunning.

Flights booked for Brisbane, looking all very Germany V Australia circa 2010 but who knows, such amazing fight in this Glory side. God damn...

156-feels-good-man-goat.jpg

**** the haters, Glory are back.

oh well, at least we can focus on asia now. Congrats to Perth, really hoping they can win next week, I actually think they can win it.

563341_10150818447183783_654438782_11900663_1609071447_n.jpg

(sorry Mariners fans on the forum)

Graham Arnold can go and eat a bag of dicks. He was the mole in South Africa that fed all the rumours and bullshit to Cockerill, Bosnich etc and still bitches and moans. I wouldn;t give him the steam off my piss.

We ran out of steam big time after 70 minutes but then could have snatched it with SMeltz, how many chances did Kwansik need? Danny Vukovic motm by a mile, some of the saves he did we stunning.

Flights booked for Brisbane, looking all very Germany V Australia circa 2010 but who knows, such amazing fight in this Glory side. God damn...

156-feels-good-man-goat.jpg

**** the haters, Glory are back.

+1. :thumbsu:

Graham Arnold is a first rate ********. Show some class in defeat, Arnold.:thumbsdown:

Penalties are a 50/50 western style shoot out. You lost. Eat it.

He doesn't seem to mind the non penalty they were awarded and subsequently stuffed up. You had your chances Arnold. If there HAS to be any blame for your loss it's your own side you dolt.

Way to ruin an enthralling contest with a post match tantrum like that.

wow, never knew mariners fans to be such sore-losers.

They're all over facebook saying how the premier's plate means more, what bullshit.

@mr_bojangles, wHat makes you so sure arnold was the mole? Were you there or do you rely on craig foster and the likes for your information? Idiots who have a personal dislike of arnold for no reason?

wow, never knew mariners fans to be such sore-losers.

They're all over facebook saying how the premier's plate means more, what bullshit.

From reading this thread, the problem children here are Glory supporters.

Well done Glory. I think we should have won the game about 3-0, we're our own worst enemy at CCM.

A bad end to a great season domestically. I worry now about the immediate future of the team, we'll lose players and probably a great manager (**** off you pricks, you'd all love to have Arnie coaching your club and you know it).

I'd love to see Glory win the whole thing, but I think Roar will walk the final. Best of luck though boys.

@mr_bojangles, wHat makes you so sure arnold was the mole? Were you there or do you rely on craig foster and the likes for your information? Idiots who have a personal dislike of arnold for no reason?

He's close friends with Mark Bosnich who knew the team line up for the Germany game some 10 hours before it was announced when he spoke at an appearance at the fanatics base for starters. See the footage of Bresciano when coming off in the Ghana game for his view on Arnold too. There was also the boys club during the Asian Cup in 2007.

I also wouldn't "love to have Arnold coaching my side", he's bitched all season about this that in the other and at times belittled the Mariners as a small club which if I was a fan would find more than insulting. His attitude comes across as he's prefer to be somewhere 'bigger' like Sydney FC too.

But anyway, better luck next season, Sutton has been a more than a dissapointment too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's close friends with Mark Bosnich who knew the team line up for the Germany game some 10 hours before it was announced when he spoke at an appearance at the fanatics base for starters. See the footage of Bresciano when coming off in the Ghana game for his view on Arnold too. There was also the boys club during the Asian Cup in 2007.

I also wouldn't "love to have Arnold coaching my side", he's bitched all season about this that in the other and at times belittled the Mariners as a small club which if I was a fan would find more than insulting. His attitude comes across as he's prefer to be somewhere 'bigger' like Sydney FC too.

But anyway, better luck next season, Sutton has been a more than a dissapointment too.

I've been pretty close to the set up of the club all season and I've spoken to Arnold a few times, he's far from belittling the club or the people of the Central Coast.

Sutton's been an absolute disaster, he's completely useless. We need to get rid of him and elevate Mitchell Duke.

He wasnt the snitch. Arnolds not the only one thats friends with bosnich. Everyone just likes to jump on his case no matter what he does. Anyone else could of been the coach during the asian cup and olympics with the same results and no one would of said s**t. Its obviously true cos vidmar had a worse result not even qualifying and no one said s**t he wasnt torn apart by the media and that try hard vidmar. Hes far from being a miserable old man, and if he thinks the premiership is better who cares its not affecting you at all

He wasnt the snitch. Arnolds not the only one thats friends with bosnich. Everyone just likes to jump on his case no matter what he does. Anyone else could of been the coach during the asian cup and olympics with the same results and no one would of said s**t. Its obviously true cos vidmar had a worse result not even qualifying and no one said s**t he wasnt torn apart by the media and that try hard vidmar. Hes far from being a miserable old man, and if he thinks the premiership is better who cares its not affecting you at all

Point taken.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back