A-League Round 12 now with added Rounds 13, 14, 15, 16, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee I just flicked over to the later game, why would Perth even be thinking about swapping Bruno for Keogh ?? That would be epic stupidity.

I mean Poppa is a good coach but Bruno wouldn't be taking his ego I wouldn't have thought.

Sydney on the other hand look, well....... woeful.

Gee I just flicked over to the later game, why would Perth even be thinking about swapping Bruno for Keogh ?? That would be epic stupidity.

I mean Poppa is a good coach but Bruno wouldn't be taking his ego I wouldn't have thought.

Sydney on the other hand look, well....... woeful.

Where did the rumour even start? Timing of it is so ordinary considering Glory are flying, Keogh in great form and Bruno having the issues he has

Where did the rumour even start? Timing of it is so ordinary considering Glory are flying, Keogh in great form and Bruno having the issues he has
I think it started on TWG website and other media are saying it's done...... I just think itll be a silly move.

Who is commentating the City vs Roar game? I understand pumping things up but geez. He just called Riley McGree a fringe Socceroo.

Nick Meredith is one..... shocked hes not drunk on a Friday night.

Who is commentating the City vs Roar game? I understand pumping things up but geez. He just called Riley McGree a fringe Socceroo.

Ted someone or other. Definitely the C team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Mariners have been very good to be fair. Game has turned now.
Yep, and we were so sluggish. Nichols needed to come off ASAP, glad he did.

We got so lucky... Mariners deserved at least a point out of that, but with the help of the red we took advantage of it.
Great crowd, loved the "fake news" image with Trump and 9,997 as well :D

Yep, and we were so sluggish. Nichols needed to come off ASAP, glad he did.

We got so lucky... Mariners deserved at least a point out of that, but with the help of the red we took advantage of it.

Great crowd, loved the "fake news" image with Trump and 9,997 as well :D

Reckon Sheridan starts next game.

Very good crowd. Apart from 2 dumb errors they were good and definitely worth a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back