A-League A-League Men Round 1 - Now With Pause and Rewind!

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They're sitting in the box seat for being everyone's second team this season.

Welly is the only other A Leagues team I have fond feelings for, but I think it's obvious the Reds are the third biggest team in the league after The Smurfs and Vuck, and their original rivalry matches v Victory are usually good value, no matter where they are on the table.

Would love to see SA get another team, Adelaide is a proud and rich football state, they deserve to have a local derby (although happy Canberra is getting a men's team, and a 2nd team in NZ)

Really is no one there.

It’s amazing how much the club must of totally screwed the grassroots and community of such a huge region that they want nothing to do with it.

What's the solution? Sell the club and get it a clean slate with the community? Or too late for even that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the solution? Sell the club and get it a clean slate with the community? Or too late for even that?
I honestly don’t know.

If I ran the club I would have a sit down with all the grassroots clubs of the region and everybody involved in football there.
Apologise for past, many many, screwups, and get down to how they can get the club going in the right direction.
Otherwise the club with be dead, very very soon.

I honestly don’t know.

If I ran the club I would have a sit down with all the grassroots clubs of the region and everybody involved in football there.
Apologise for past, many many, screwups, and get down to how they can get the club going in the right direction.
Otherwise the club with be dead, very very soon.

I just don't understand as an owner how you can't see the need for actions like that. They're just bleeding money surely, and for what?

Great win & important win, just days after an unscrupulous raid in WUFC's territory:

MC trying to buy supporters when they can't even buy a point. Go United!!

Great win & important win, just days after an unscrupulous raid in WUFC's territory:

MC trying to buy supporters when they can't even buy a point. Go United!!
Got a ground yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back