A-LEAGUE SEMI FINALS DISCUSSION THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Choking back the tears.

That was beautiful...... Bruce Djite I must have your babies

Gee I got my monies worth. Saw an Adelaide fan giving the away city supporters s**t then a city fan comes up from behind and pinches him in the back of the head.

Too be fair both were dick heads and in the wrong.

What is it about soccer specifically that turns people into complete campaigners? The way they romanticize hooligan culture in film has a lot to answer for I'm sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not even the Crows loss could wipe the smile off my face tonight. I'm just so happy we are through. I didn't care if we won 1-0 or 4-1, we ******* won. I was a little worried when City scored but we gathered ourselves and overcame the onslaught and even scored 2 more goals.

The atmosphere in that stadium was like no other. Every single United fan wanted the same thing tonight and we got it.

GRAND FINAL BABY!!! COYR

Gee I got my monies worth. Saw an Adelaide fan giving the away city supporters s**t then a city fan comes up from behind and punches him in the back of the head.

Too be fair both were dick heads and in the wrong.
Well there you go. I was back at The Southwark (one of my locals) and there were a few City supporters there, one was a youngish bloke with someone I assumed was his mother. Great bloke, good chat and they stayed for the end of Billy Bob's set. And that's worth staying for. Great people. Respect

So, prime tickets, second level, eastern stand, midfield, Bay 336 tickets are $137. Ridiculous. But I've got them. Tonight's game, reserved seats upper deck members grandstand were $57. That's a big up lift. Anyway, locked in.
Guillermo you fuc*ing legend, tu buena puta madre! Que bueno.
I'm so stoked, I've lived in the north of Spain and in the Canary Islands and to watch this guy talk is like a time warp for me, reminds me of me trying to speak Spanish.
Just wow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back