A Plague Tale: Innocence Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished this yesterday, really good game. Found the last couple of chapters a bit tedious but still enjoyed it over all.
Finished it last night too. Agree with the last few chapters.

Really enjoyed it, definitely recommend people to pick it up. Think the ending could have been a bit better though.

They really leave a few things unexplained. They didn't really explain what the Macula was, why it's in their blood, why it can control rats, why does it make old mate turn super saiyan? Why does Melie just * off at the end without saying anything?

After attempting to start Horizon after it's 60fps patch and finding a game breaking bug with the audio not playing during cutscenes. I decided that I'd start this up, had originally played the first bit of chapter 1 back on the PS4 a while ago but didn't feel it.

However I pushed past that and into the actual game opening up and wow, what a gem. Definitely Last of Us vibes, God of War vibes and I also got The Order 1886 vibes, mainly with how well it transports you into the world you're in and how damn good everything looks too.

Really interested to see where they take the sequel. I hope it doesn't lean heavily into action, as I feel the stealth/puzzle-lite stuff was perfectly blended with those moments of action they eventually got to. It looks like Amicia has a crossbow in the trailer, I assume that just mostly replaces the slingshot.

After attempting to start Horizon after it's 60fps patch and finding a game breaking bug with the audio not playing during cutscenes. I decided that I'd start this up, had originally played the first bit of chapter 1 back on the PS4 a while ago but didn't feel it.

However I pushed past that and into the actual game opening up and wow, what a gem. Definitely Last of Us vibes, God of War vibes and I also got The Order 1886 vibes, mainly with how well it transports you into the world you're in and how damn good everything looks too.

Really interested to see where they take the sequel. I hope it doesn't lean heavily into action, as I feel the stealth/puzzle-lite stuff was perfectly blended with those moments of action they eventually got to. It looks like Amicia has a crossbow in the trailer, I assume that just mostly replaces the slingshot.
Good game

Visually pretty average though

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

The trailer for the next one makes it look like the graphics might be ******* sick. That bit at the end, wow
Haven't seen the new trailer. Will have to look it up

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Those two moments were definitely the most frustrating for me too! Particularly the cart scene. Was raging hard there.

Yep. Would either get hit by a random arrow even though I could swear I was behind cover, or else when the wave of soldiers comes from behind you, the sling reticule would refuse to lock on as they went down and up the stairs and I'd get butchered. Stimming now just thinking about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back