News Adelaide Crows Camp Allegations and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

They have nothing more to dump, I can’t believe you’re still buying this gutter journalism. The response on social media says it all, no one cares about this anymore, there are far bigger issues going on in footy right now.
Yeah I agree there are some major issues that should be getting more attention, and my blind hatred for VFL media is in record.

All I’m saying is that it’s no surprise the players have taken a shot after Roos comments.

I did. Particularly the part where he makes specific claims that a player suffered a severe medical episode and individuals acting on behalf of the club prevented and/or obstructed attempts to seek appropriate medical care.
Then signed a new contract with the club later that year ...

I don't get why people seem to come across upset over any of these players that have spoken out about it. More than happy for them to set some facts straight of what happened and what was done wrong so it can be avoided in the future.

Because they're still desperate to run protection for the the worst football club in the league.

It's amazing that the plankton can simultaneously deny that any of the stories were true for like two years, then complain about confirming reports on the basis that 'this is already known'.
I too enjoy defeating arguments that were never made.

It certainly boosts ones confidence in making a point.

I too enjoy defeating arguments that were never made.

It certainly boosts ones confidence in making a point.

You're unique in that you set up strawmen and promptly get defeated by them.

Could have guessed you and Baccs would be all up in the thread hysterically shrieking at the top of your lungs that no one cares.

Good time to point out that in around the same time of the infamous camp, Collingwood have had players leave because of racist abuse, leave because of homophobic abuse, breach strict AFL and Vic Covid lockdown rules and sexually assault a female.

But yeah Sam Jacobs got told he dresses like an 8 year old. Stop the press.

I don't get why people seem to come across upset over any of these players that have spoken out about it. More than happy for them to set some facts straight of what happened and what was done wrong so it can be avoided in the future.
I would have enjoyed this article June '18. It would have put the stupidity that was that camp to bed, saved us the embarrassing Press conference with Burton and might have even saved '19.

But to be fair, if what is in that article is true, its nice to know it wasn't really a big deal.

But on the other hand, if that article is the extent of it, what a poor reflection on our club administration, that they allowed it to blow up like it did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're unique in that you set up strawmen and promptly get defeated by them.

Could have guessed you and Baccs would be all up in the thread hysterically shrieking at the top of your lungs that no one cares.
So very clever to again follow up with an attack on an argument no one is making, you are so brave in defeating it again.

Such a invaluable part of this board.❤

bit excessive for losing a game of footy tbh. i understand wanting to improve mentally but it has been proven time again that belittling and narrowing in on insecurities isnt the way to go. the stuff in the article is bizarre, primative and way over the top for sports.

Then signed a new contract with the club later that year ...
Lynch signed a contract with the club months later
Look I'll be honest, I'm going to put the fact he resigned as pretty good evidence that it wasn't a big deal.

But hey, feel free to argue the point.
I mean, I could just as easily claim its suspicious he got a lengthy lucrative contract despite many here claiming he is and was "cooked"

So very clever to again follow up with an attack on an argument no one is making, you are so brave in defeating it again.

Such a invaluable part of this board.❤

I reckon read the thread back, and maybe reflect on whether value to the board is the hill you want to charge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back