Adelaide United FC Thread: Champions (2015-16), Premiers (2005-06, 2015-16), FFA Cup (2014) Winners

Who will win the premiership and championship in 2016?

• Adelaide United

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Adelaide United

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • no other choice sorry

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't see this thread and I'm glad that swap didn't occur.

Looks like Serj Van Dijk will be our Asian Marquee for the ACL playoff.

The club are very confident but it would mean shelling out some biscuits for him, which isn't something we usually do.

Can't see us signing Troisi, owners are just too cheap. All they care about is making a profit, even if it means we have a poor season...
Apparently it wasn't money that was the issue

If we lose Pablo and keep La Rocca I will rage so ******* hard.
Wouldn't think that will happen. Club are trying to sign SVD as a guest which would mean he doesn't get classed as an import as such.

Word is Troisi wasn't happy with a few things ex players had to say about the club and also a what Griffin had to say during his time. Was willing to stay for less money.

Wouldn't think that will happen. Club are trying to sign SVD as a guest which would mean he doesn't get classed as an import as such.

Word is Troisi wasn't happy with a few things ex players had to say about the club and also a what Griffin had to say during his time. Was willing to stay for less money.

We really should make a tifo aimed at Griffin, maybe something along the line of 'You want a trophy or a profit?' I desperately want us to win that toilet seat ASAP!!!

Typical.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nor did I but for whatever reason he seemed keen to leave. Mauk is having a ripping season but not sure he starts here either.

Could be a good bit of business if someone comes in and triggers the release clause in his contract.

Still think we can if we find a way to get Serg in as a guest player or Babalj gets on a run.

I'd have 1 final dip for Troisi first, unless this opens the door for Serg. Scott MacDonald could also be an option.

We need to replace a non scoring striker, who would be better like for like ?? Tommy Oar wants to move closer to home, has left Ipswich.

Back