Adelaide United FC Thread: Champions (2015-16), Premiers (2005-06, 2015-16), FFA Cup (2014) Winners

Who will win the premiership and championship in 2016?

• Adelaide United

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Adelaide United

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • no other choice sorry

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

C5foHb-VUAUG-1l.jpg:large

jesus...

Maybe Amor agrees with Val, Regan dropped !!! Warland starts his first game ever, Margush in for only his 2nd game.

McGree at DM with Carrusca back in and Baba up top

Edit- beaten to it

I know we need to re-jig a bit but why not give Dylan a rest seen as he's played every minute for 3 year.

Amor has lost it

once again #wheresbabalj

surely we havent signed an injured player when we have 3 players leave in a window?
We needed to sign him a month ago to get some youth team football into him

Babalj was on the team walk so he must be fit.

I've stopped trying to think what goes through Amor's head, it's not even worth it anymore.

Calling it, big loss and he goes. Unfairly or not.

You're probably right and I can't say I'll be disappointed if he goes.
I'll be disappointed, I don't think he's done well this year but he should be given next year to redeem it should he choose to stay around. We forget too quickly sometimes, however if he isn't in it 100% then we need to part ways.

I'll be disappointed, I don't think he's done well this year but he should be given next year to redeem it should he choose to stay around. We forget too quickly sometimes, however if he isn't in it 100% then we need to part ways.
I'm just not sure if he's in it 100%. Some team selection decisions this season has been baffling and refusing to play certain players has boggled my mind.

He hasn't had a great squad this season and injuries from the get-go hasn't helped. I dunno I guess I'm on the fence whether I want him to stay or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we have 1 more half decent performance in us PLEASE let it be tonight

He's a very very good young keeper. As I said in the r21 thread we are riding our luck a bit but pleased with how we've defended so far.

Deserved a point from that. I hate losing but extremely proud of the boys and how they fought it out

Now Gui...... 2 games now without La Rocca and we've defended brilliantly. See to it that we don't see him again.

short on quality, not effort. just the final third was a complete and utter let down. sick of the crosses. the few times we played through the middle we looked like doing something.
Garrucio needs to go back to full back. I don't care if it annoys Elrich (who was much better tonight) but it's his best position.

Back