Game Day Adelaide v Geelong - Aami Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

you're not taking the credit for picking those players :eek:
Crouch & Laird picked themselves
Injuries & form the rest

Still want Shaw & Petrenko back in that side ......an no crap about not up to it ......like Douglas somee players take time and IMO Shaw will be a star as Henderson may turn out to be?
Not a matter of taking credit, pointing out that posters have made some good calls.

For what it's worth I suggested picking Laird before we did.
The club chose not to pick Lyons for weeks.
Crouch was picked then dropped then picked again.
Grigg should have been picked 2 weeks ago.

Is Reillys injury the only reason Henderson is playing that role or was it a good selection?

But you are right thankfully some BF posters don't pick the side, with Jacky and Kossie we would have lost.

you guys do realise he ended up with 25 disposal for the day right? Only 7 people on the ground more than him, only two for geelong!??

Mackay had 25? Geez that's actually really surprising. Was watching him closely and it looked like he was having a shocker.

Well done crows. Glad you made me eat humble pie after tipping it would be another honorable loss, I noticed your improving form, just didnt think it was going to be quite enough. Wish I had managed to record the game, would watch it again :(

Awesome win crows. guts, determination & great belief, never gave up....thank you for the breathing space too.

Mackay had 25? Geez that's actually really surprising. Was watching him closely and it looked like he was having a shocker.
WIth the exception of VB's 1st quarter, no one had a shocker.
Besides Sloane's handpass to running Mackay, who ran straight into 3 opponents, handpassed and lost possession. I cant think of 1 **** up from Mackay. But to be honest, I didn't care much. He took the game on and took a chance!

Not a matter of taking credit, pointing out that posters have made some good calls.

For what it's worth I suggested picking Laird before we did.
The club chose not to pick Lyons for weeks.
Crouch was picked then dropped then picked again.
Grigg should have been picked 2 weeks ago.

Is Reillys injury the only reason Henderson is playing that role or was it a good selection?

But you are right thankfully some BF posters don't pick the side, with Jacky and Kossie we would have lost.
:pha ha

It's not picking them which is the trick, it's knowing when they're ready.

I'm like you couldn't sea why Laird wasn't being picked?

All the others iam comfortable the club knows more than us as to when these players are ready ....in hindsight the way ouch is playing now defensively, the club made the right call

That second half from VB was what I would expect from the Captain of an AFL team. Seemed to be on the angry pills and I must admit it was fun to watch. So impressed with Hendo off half back, Dougie and Sloane were awesome and Crouch looks to be a ready made Thommo replacement. Massive win by the boys.

P.S
Please trade Moookay at the end of the year. He has totally lost it.
:mad: see this is what i am talking about ......a player has a bad season and suddenly he's no good. Mackay has enormous natural talent.Just watch him next season at the Crows!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mackay as sub. Needs a wake up call.
Mackay needs to be dropped! He is a shadow of his former self & our weakest link.

Thommo needs a rest from his injury - only bring saying it for month +.

:mad: see this is what i am talking about ......a player has a bad season and suddenly he's no good. Mackay has enormous natural talent.Just watch him next season at the Crows!!!
His last 3 years have been below average. He would be equal with Lyons, Crouch and Laird for effectiveness in out team right now. I don't think we would miss him next year tbh.

His last 3 years have been below average. He would be equal with Lyons, Crouch and Laird for effectiveness in out team right now. I don't think we would miss him next year tbh.
His 3 years have not been average ........he's a class player

Certainly Crouch & Laird have gone past him ......but those 2 will be ahead of most in the team
You do not get rid of talented players with speed .....when you're a slow team

Its been such a disappointing season but today proves we can match it with the best sides if we are fully focused and put in 100% effort. Well done guys and now lets finish this season strongly. Well deserved come from behind win guys. But still very disappointed about the season overall.

before the game on 5AA radio danger himself said he should be good to go this week. Said he would definitely train tomorrow.
The doctor might have something to say about that.

Wasn't that the quote earlier this week.. "the Doctor says 3-4 weeks, but if you ask Dangerfield he says he'll be ready to go tomorrow"? Something along those lines.

His 3 years have not been average ........he's a class player

Certainly Crouch & Laird have gone past him ......but those 2 will be ahead of most in the team
You do not get rid of talented players with speed .....when you're a slow team
I dunno, I reckon Mackay is very tradeable if swap for other pacey players. He should be giving us consistent form, but has already been past by player with less than 50 games experience...

Proved he could cope playing against Geelong, which is what you were worried about. That was a bullshit reason for playing him as the sub, just as bad as Campo's claim he had to show he wanted it.

I wonder how he was supposed to do that sitting on the bench. Grab the phone and tell Sando to put him on the ground or he's coming up to the box to punch on?

Westhoff has been better in all years bar 2009. Double standards much?
No he hasnt. Hes been great this year and had some good games in others but absolutely putrid too. Its a moot point, he wouldn't play for us and they wouldnt give him up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back