Game Day Adelaide vs Brisbane: 4-5 Season alive or 3-6 Give us picks

Remove this Banner Ad

There's no real thought to it other than a 1-1 swap with Smith, with them wanting Smith back in because Nicks can't help but lean on experience anytime we have a game they feel is must win.
So Smith will play predominantly wing then to complete this 1-1 swap?

No, he won’t, so we’re essentially reshuffling our defence to accommodate Smith, you know, the same defence that looked infinitely better without Smith in it for 7 quarters in a row.

I suppose this will mean Hinge plays most of the game on a wing, to free up Brodie to destroy us from his god-awful kick-ins to 1 on 2s (the only way he gets the ball). Can’t wait. The double whammy of that is that after overcoming his early season struggles, Hinge has been our best kicker-inner over the past month (closely followed by Keane), so let’s drag him away from that.

I would've been OK with Jones or Cook as sub, but Nank? I'd love to hear the logic behind it.
Nicks logic will be Smith in because experience, Nank out team balance. Experience very important. Ooga booga.

So Smith will play predominantly wing then to complete this 1-1 swap?

No, he won’t, so we’re essentially reshuffling our defence to accommodate Smith, you know, the same defence that looked infinitely better without Smith in it for 7 quarters in a row.

I suppose this will mean Hinge plays most of the game on a wing, to free up Brodie to destroy us from his god-awful kick-ins to 1 on 2s (the only way he gets the ball). Can’t wait. The double whammy of that is that after overcoming his early season struggles, Hinge has been our best kicker-inner over the past month (closely followed by Keane), so let’s drag him away from that.
If we lose by a couple of goals it will probably be directly related to this.

So, Shadeau Brain is one of 13 children. His siblings are named Wispa, Joc, Wynta, Jasper, Forest, Jed, Zac, Brittany, Whilloe, Carrissa, James and Brendan.

A real life Cletus Spuckler family.

You can almost hear the banjo's in the background reading that

70S Banjo GIF

Nicks logic will be Smith in because experience, Nank out team balance. Experience very important. Ooga booga.

Smith will maintain structure and fill spaces well…..his opponent will dominate and he will turn it over regularly, but will achieve the most important KPI

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, Shadeau Brain is one of 13 children. His siblings are named Wispa, Joc, Wynta, Jasper, Forest, Jed, Zac, Brittany, Whilloe, Carrissa, James and Brendan.

A real life Cletus Spuckler family.
Jock Brain :eek: Very manly name. Carey could have had that name.
Wispa Braino_O A few BF posters I can say might be called that
Whilloe Brain :drunk: omg
Zac Brain:moustache: Zac . Two of them make a Bob.

Absolutely pathetic decision to sub Nank... He was one of our better run and dash players last week and didn't put a ******* foot wrong... We just love delaying the ******* rebuild by denying opportunities to young players...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back