Game Day Adelaide vs Brisbane: 4-5 Season alive or 3-6 Give us picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone got any tips on where to park at Adelaide oval? Tend to always get public transport, is it worth just paying for parking on north terrace?

I want to see a really tight game and for Brisbane to apply the blow torch with immense pressure and no time.

I then want to see how we respond and will be looking at the typical culprits who melt under this pressure.

If we stand up under this pressure and respond then perhaps we have genuinely turned the corner.

If we melt, give up a massive lead only to come back at the end to lose by a small margin when the lions take the foot off the accelerator then we have not changed at all.

Anyone got any tips on where to park at Adelaide oval? Tend to always get public transport, is it worth just paying for parking on north terrace?
Yes, that's as easy as anything

Otherwise there's free parking along the golf course (Strangways Tce) or expensive parking in the oval off Pennington Tce

I think we’re a pretty good chance today which usually means we’ll completely s**t the bed and lose by 60.
landline-sea-cucumber-gif.1986880

I'm hoping for a win --- a BIG win 🤞🤞 --- like that inflicted by the Dogs on Richmond last night (btw, wasn't it wonderful seeing Richmond get flogged? ).
BUT, this:
It reads like a great recipe for a win - but are we better than expectations? Or have I been burned so many times with this team?
I'm starting to think there's a disconnect between Nicks' plans and what the players prefer. Will we get the Nicks' chip-chip, defensive slowdown Crows or will the boys decide to go for it and play with run-on overlapping energy and flair?

I've been "burned so many times with this team" that I don't know what to expect any more.

Suddenly nervous about this game...

Think their midfield might get a real hold of us tonight...

Feel like one of their forwards too (Daniher or Cameron) could really do a number on us too.

Don't know why but just feel we will have one of those frustrating games like the first 4 rounds. :embarrassedv1:

This is either going to be a solid 10-point win, or a really unconvincing 25-point loss. Hard to bet either way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we play our fast, open game it’s a win easily. If we play our chip, chip goose game then a loss by under 15 points.
A combination should be a win. I’m feeling confident.

Crows by eleventy billion

11pm Saturday Night Footy beats 1am Sunday Morning Footy at least

🙃
"eleventy billion", huge win, would put our % through the roof :D and cheer me up immensely. How are ya, mate? :thumbsu:

I love your optimism.
Since that GF loss, I've been beaten down by 6-and-a-bit years of inconsistency, mediocrity and failure. Underwhelmed and uninspired by Nicks, too.
On the plus side are Dawson, Rankine, Michalanney/Worrell/Keane and our defence in general,
:boom:Soligo:boom: wow, Rachele, Fogarty's marking last week, Nankervis looks the goods too, not sure why Pedlar has fallen away but he has huge potential I reckon.
I'm looking forward to Murray and RT returning but we need a more dynamic, hard-nosed Coach, doncha think?

Visited my Mum yesterday for mother's day. Sad but starting to worry that she's losing her faculties.

It's strange because she seemed physically and mentally fine for the hour we chatted until conversation drifted to the Crows and she said Ned is a good little player. Hurts to see your parents like that.

Am going to this game. Now after watching Hawks build and build I'm kinda wishing I'd chosen a different weekend.

Very bad memories going over for Crows Hawks games. Very bad.

Seriously, St Kilda had 52 inside 50’s for 7 goals and we have a much better forward line than the Saints.

Hawks surprised the Bulldogs and now the Saints but sides won’t be so complacent.

Problem at work and now I can't go 😕

Always feel uneasy when something like this happens. Vibe not right.

Like the time I forgot my lucky beanie. Needless to say we got pulverised that day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back